Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ranked PvP Matches are Rigged

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2017
I'm only at a Private rank on my wizard101 account, with only about 10 overall matches played, and I keep getting matched up with people who have played hundreds of matches and who are of way higher rank than me. I believe that Wizard101 will never fully fix this match making issue since it has been in the game since launch.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
It is actually very exaggerated right now because of the lack of people doing pvp, at some point the matchmaking system will just give you any opponent it sees

So what we need is more people in PvP, whatever you can do personally to foster a better environment in the Arena can only help our cause, let us hope that KI can also do their part!

Survivor
Apr 14, 2013
The matcher giving a newbie a 900+ ranked opponent isn't the answer.

You want more people in PvP? Stop putting the new people up against the grand master "I have a Level 9 but I have 12+ pip spells." They might stick around a little longer.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I have gone 1st a total of 6 times out of 40 in ranked pvp level 120 matches.. I'm sure you know how much that hurts.