Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

OH MY GOODNESS!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 08, 2016
This may be random, but I just wanted to say how grateful I am for the amazing Gloomthorn update. Thank you KingsIsle for finally granting our wish with the Headless Horseman spell. I'm still speechless from this because I honestly don't know if this is real or not. I know I may seem like I'm overreacting but I've been waiting for a spell like this for so long and it finally happened! Thank you so much!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
It is so refreshing to see an upbeat post and thank you.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
WHOHOO! Thank you so much KI for Headless Horseman with the original damage 530 - 590

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Star Edward on Oct 14, 2017 wrote:
The spell's available now? o:

Yup, it sure is ! Hope you get it, good luck!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Is the spell available to craft or...?

Where do you buy the recipe?

I didn't get the treasure card yet in the Gloomthorn pack. I did win a couple more Jack O' Lantern pets, although I had those from last year. That pet has the Headless Horseman spell card with it (without training the pet.)

Where is the Headless Horseman spell please? Thank you.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2012
No its not craft able it has been added to the latest holiday pack along with all the other new holiday items. So instead of creating a new pack they just added new items to last years pack. So now you'll get 6 items you can purchase from the bazar and maybe a chance at a new one.

But remember all the old stuff is there to so I would say you have a 10 percent chance on actually getting something new. AS for the spell well.... If you've opened packs before then you know. Good luck. but I would put a better percentage on you hitting the mega million.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
SparkleTude on Oct 16, 2017 wrote:
Is the spell available to craft or...?

Where do you buy the recipe?

I didn't get the treasure card yet in the Gloomthorn pack. I did win a couple more Jack O' Lantern pets, although I had those from last year. That pet has the Headless Horseman spell card with it (without training the pet.)

Where is the Headless Horseman spell please? Thank you.
right now you can only "Learn" it from the pack, good luck!

Defender
May 11, 2013
bob3567441 on Oct 16, 2017 wrote:
No its not craft able it has been added to the latest holiday pack along with all the other new holiday items. So instead of creating a new pack they just added new items to last years pack. So now you'll get 6 items you can purchase from the bazar and maybe a chance at a new one.

But remember all the old stuff is there to so I would say you have a 10 percent chance on actually getting something new. AS for the spell well.... If you've opened packs before then you know. Good luck. but I would put a better percentage on you hitting the mega million.
I would say they have a better chance hitting it twice then getting a spell from the pack #freethehorseman

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Jasmine3429 on Oct 16, 2017 wrote:
right now you can only "Learn" it from the pack, good luck!
Thank you. This is what I needed to know.

I appreciated all the replies but was still lost on what form the spell took. Not a treasure card, then.
Thanks.