Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mount Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2015
Had some mount ideas I’d love to see in game. Like Giant Spiders, Snakes, Chimera, Cerberus, Tornado, and Skeletal Hand.

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
CallMeNorm on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
Had some mount ideas I’d love to see in game. Like Giant Spiders, Snakes, Chimera, Cerberus, Tornado, and Skeletal Hand.
We also have never had a dolphin and I feel like that would spike into a popular mount just like the narwhale did. Hopefully it has cool perks with it like pierce, damage, accuracy, or even stun resistance! I would pay to get that, and we don't have a a mount that gives stun resist yet.

I also know that people don't really like mounts, so maybe it can be considered as a mount to have a "Speed potion mount" and you would equip it, and have speed, but you don't have to ride anything

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
CallMeNorm on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
A Chimera and a Cerberus mount (especially the Chimera) needs to be made and PUT IN BUNDLES or SOLD BY THEMSELVES post haste.
A Chimera mount would be brought by me on the day of release.

IMO it only makes sense for it to exist as a mount since the Hydra mount exist.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
First let me say the variety of mounts is awesome and I really truly appreciate all they have in the game already and also that they do throwback sales for us relative newbies. :)

I'd love to see a 'hearse' mount some day. My Death wiz does love the coffin mount that comes with the Darkmoor bundle but I'm talking the old fashioned black buggy pulled by horses, hearse, it would be so cool. Maybe some day. It would be great if it seated 2 or more wizards btw, one or two on the bench in front and one in the coffin in back or riding on the back bumper.

Maybe for spring, a ladybug or butterfly mount?

Survivor
Nov 28, 2015
SparkleTude on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
First let me say the variety of mounts is awesome and I really truly appreciate all they have in the game already and also that they do throwback sales for us relative newbies. :)

I'd love to see a 'hearse' mount some day. My Death wiz does love the coffin mount that comes with the Darkmoor bundle but I'm talking the old fashioned black buggy pulled by horses, hearse, it would be so cool. Maybe some day. It would be great if it seated 2 or more wizards btw, one or two on the bench in front and one in the coffin in back or riding on the back bumper.

Maybe for spring, a ladybug or butterfly mount?
I haven’t thought about a hearse mount
Indeed that would be in fact be a lovely addition to the game and I can see it being widely used.
And they already have most of the animation components that are needed currently implemented into the game, what with the multitude of horse/ steed animations.
Of course I’d have to say that there should also be a variety of hearses (like normal hearses pulled by living horses, undead hearses pulled by skeletal horses, etc.)
But yeah wonderful idea glad you brought it up

Survivor
Mar 04, 2014
It would be cool if we had more multi-wizard mounts, specifically small ones like the shinobi dragon that are easy to drive and see around. Just before KI live i had been talking to my friends, wishing that we had an adjustable mount in the form of the christmas train. not themed necessarily, but a train that you could buy extra cars for to hold your friends and they would trail behind you. It would also be cool if each car gave a different stat (armor piercing, damage, etc) that would help all of the riders, not just the driver.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
CallMeNorm: Those are great new additions/details, thanks for that! I like the idea of an option between 'living' horses and then skeletal or other type of spooky horses. I'd take either one. I just keep having this image in my head of one of those old style Victorian hearses pulled by horses with blinder harness on (so the horses didn't bolt.) Thanks for this topic and the support!

Esme: I like the idea of a multi player mount that is smaller. Great idea. The ones they have are so gorgeous but hard to navigate those narrow sidewalks with. But the dragon and other flying ones do look amazing soaring over landscapes like in Mooshu

I'd love one that was tiny like a Huffalump size, but could fit two or more people somehow. For instance a balloon one maybe but two people could hang onto it? Might be kinda funny? I dunno. Just off top of my head.

I love your idea of the Christmas train but with extra cars behind it!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
esmeebreeze on Oct 17, 2017 wrote:
It would be cool if we had more multi-wizard mounts, specifically small ones like the shinobi dragon that are easy to drive and see around. Just before KI live i had been talking to my friends, wishing that we had an adjustable mount in the form of the christmas train. not themed necessarily, but a train that you could buy extra cars for to hold your friends and they would trail behind you. It would also be cool if each car gave a different stat (armor piercing, damage, etc) that would help all of the riders, not just the driver.
Being a train FANATIC, I would actually purchase copious amounts of crowns to get that mount.

Train, Train, Train, Train, Train.....

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Nov 26, 2016
Like an updated lion! That stands taller. Maybe with wings... It would look so majestic

120 90