Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I got screwed by Pyramid of storm eye

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2017
I was doing the pyramid of storm eye, and I beat the final boss and it gave me the quest to do the pyramid again. This pyramid took me 3 hours to finish after about 10 runs. Why did this happen?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The only thing I can think of is that we're punished for fleeing to heal and port back during battles. It used to be we could do that but in the last year or so, I'm noticing they don't give us credit for the battle even though we return right away.

It's happened to me before as well: a cruel encounter with Baba Yaga in Polaris ended up being all for nothing. My friend and I both were deprived of credit and had to do the whole battle all over again.

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
did you flee and someone killed the boss before you rejoined?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Or did you take a while to return back?

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
I know this might sound stupid to mention...but after you defeated Caiman and I believe he had a few words..did you return to the "character"(Jade something I think) that gave you the quest...this action would actually end the quest....Since I dont port out during battles I could not comment on these other posts....but...I will remember not to port out in the future!