Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Gloomthorn Pack?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
Can someone tell me why the gloomthorn pack isn't in the crown shop along with the other Halloween packs? I've been waiting all year to get my hands on a blood moon staff and a jack-o-lantern pet and I bought 60k crowns specifically for this reason. Please tell me the gloomthorn pack wasn't a ONE TIME thing to celebrate something. I really want this pack's contents so badly.

Explorer
May 23, 2017
Why isn't there gloomthorns pack in the crown shop?

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Hey guys, does anyone know why this Halloween pack hasn't returned to the Crowns Shop or have I completely missed something? It's a bummer, since I've been looking forward to opening a few packs of this.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
I may be wrong, but I did see a video on YouTube regarding this pack where they showed pictures of new gears. So maybe, they're currently updating it and adding new content?

Hope it will come back soon if it is returning this year and I also hope I'll get at least one of the mounts or be surprised with the actual Headless Horseman spell out of nowhere. Though I may be asking for too much lol.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2016
I know right? The Gloomthorn Pack was awesome!! I was lucky enough to get the Gloomthorn Vine mount without spending that much Crowns, and I still use it on my Death wizard to this day! It would be so awesome if they brought it back!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Add me to the list of people who want the Gloomthorn pack back this Halloween. I want that furniture!

Alia Misthaven

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Even I just bought crowns in hopes to get something good from the pack but it isn't even there.

I do hope that the pack is being updated and will be in the crown shop soon~ Time will tell I guess.

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
If I remember correctly, when the Gloomthorn pack was new last year it came out a week or two after the older packs. So maybe they are holding the release for later.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
They won't forget will they? I love the furniture in the Gloomthorn pack, I've been waiting all year to be able to get more of it!