Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't catch fish sandwich

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2017
I tried catching fish sandwich but I can't catch fish sandwich. Can you tell me more about caching fish sandwich?

Thank you

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
You'll find a bunch in the Boabob Market in Zafaria. Once inside the market, go down to the docks and to the right of the dock is a fishing spot. Lots of fish sandwiches there - yum!

Survivor
Mar 01, 2017
I can't catch fish sandwich in wizard city. Do you have to catch it In Zafaria? Can you complete the goal of catching fish sandwich in cyclops lane but catch it in Zafaria?

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Ah, that's right - you need it for the fishing quest. I suggest using the fishing spell "reveal fish school" while in Cyclops Lane to locate the myth fish. Then only try to catch the myth fish (light yellow). If you don't have that spell, you can get it from Lucky Hookine in the commons. If you don't find any, refresh the pond with the refresh spell and try again. It might take a little bit, but you will find one.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
For those who can't get to Zafaria yet, yes you can catch the fish sandwich in Cyclops Lane. I had better luck trying in the stream side rather than in the large pond. If you can get the spell, winnow myth fish, which banishes all fish except myth ones, that helps. If not, use the reveal school spell and try to chase away the non yellow fish. I think you can also go to Castle tours and look for a Myth school house to fish at. I think the fish sandwich might also be found there.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Go to Cyclops lane..the stream behind the yellow tent closest to the cyclops. That's where I catch them. Also if you go to castle tours and go to a myth house you can catch plenty there. Good luck. Have fun.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
The fish sandwich is commonly found in Cyclops Lane, towards Festival Park. The fish is a Myth fish, so I would recommend ( to get the highest possibility of getting / catching the fish ) is to purchase a myth lure ( "Lesser Fable Lure" ) from Lucky Hookline, along with his "Reveal Fish School" spell, since it reveals the magic school of all the fish within a reasonable distance from you. If you cast the Reveal Fish School spell, and use a myth lure, you're bound to catch a Fish Sandwich eventually! If you find yourself having difficulty catching it even after this, try server hopping, or buying a fishing luck elixir from the crowns shop

additional links for help:

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Cyclops_Lane#axzz4yzyzzSTh
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Fish:Fish_Sandwich#axzz4yzyzzSTh