Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Update Ideas

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Here's just a list of changes I'd like to see in a future update.

- Porting into dungeons/teleporters in dungeons like Darkmoor becomes available to make questing or farming easier and quicker.
- Changing your wizard's name and appearance for Crowns.
- Headless Horseman becomes an official Death spell.
- Life gets a better AoE Shadow spell.
- Myth gets their own healing spell.
- Damage-boosting global spells for schools that don't have one.
- Being able to delete side quests you've accidentally accepted.
- Less defeat and collect quests if possible, since they can be quite repetitive. Sometimes, you can't collect anything and it takes a while to get there. It gets a bit frustrating at times, especially when you're questing in a group.
- Turn-based in Ranked PvP perhaps.
- If a pet fails, we should have the option to retrieve all the Mega snacks we wasted on it, which will return the pet back to Baby maybe for like 30,000 Gold.
- Having the option to appear online only to certain friends. People always seem to ask me for help as soon as I get on my Storm, which can be a bother since: 1) I just got on. 2) I'm busy at the moment/have plans. 3) I have a hard time refusing to help others since they're nice people.
- A trainable shield for the Shadow school.
- Two available hatching slots.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
OH MY GOSH YES!!! The being hidden to certain people is something I really want implemented into the game hopefully it may become a reality

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I have no problems with this at all. 11/10 for all ideas

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
You have my vote on all your ideas as a YES!! except for retrieving all snack if your pet fails to your expectations. I can't see how KI can make that happen. It's like eating a bag of chips, wanting it back so you can eat it again. My idea is having a pet training retry at ancient if it fails. that way a wizard don't have to spend all that time and snacks to reach mega.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I'd like to add to your ideas:

- Teleport Hubs in Wizards City so it's faster to go from one end to the next for one quest from Daily Assignments.
- Trading reagents: Some are not sold at the Bazaar, some are hard find and you don't want to spend all day trying to craft an item or 2.
- Add a 7th wizard slot: Many players including those who are still in school may not be able to afford 2 accounts just for that one wizard for you to have all seven schools.
- Increase share bank to 200: It doesn't take long for 6 wizards to max out share bank.
- Put Treasure Cards in share bank so your other wizards can pick them up.
- Add another box to the 5 BOXES event.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
More update ideas to the list:

- New school-designed gear sets to stitch like the Elegant Gear that can hopefully be farmed/not too costly.
- Transmuting rare reagents such as Brass.
- Changing the female version of the Prestigious Robe from the Epic Bundle similar to the Commander Robe. I know many have already discussed this in the past, but every update, Ranked PvP has been getting more broken making it difficult for others such as myself to rank up/maintain our rank. I'd like to get the Commander Robe on my Death, but it ain't easy, especially when the school happens to possibly be the worst school at max.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
To add:

• A survey from the developers themselves asking of things we'd like to see and things we'd like obliterated.

Ideas above are great by the way. It would be lovely if these are actually taken into consideration instead of just being read and ignored.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2012
I would like to see mounts added to the equipment sets, since they now have their own stats. Depending on game play, I use different mounts, especially in pvp.