Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do you want to go?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
Where’s a place you’d like to go to in Wizard101? The place can be fictional or real, seeing as how Marleybone is supposed to be London and Celestia is supposed to be (What I’m assuming) Atlantis.

I’d personally love to go to OZ in Wizard101. Munchkins, witches, flying monkeys, the emerald city, all of that. I mean we did meet Dorothy on Unicorn Way at the beginning of the game so who’s to say OZ isn’t part of the world of W101?

~Wolf Nightbreeze~

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I think it would be cool to go to a Oz inspired world/area!

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
-I would like to go to space. Not like the Arcanum, but a land or space station in the middle of space and you would get a new walking animation for space.

-I would enjoy a video game world inspired by many classic/well known video games like Mario and Zelda. This would be a neat dungeon idea and you could get gear based on those games. The bosses would also have cheats that resembles the game of origin. The puzzles would also feel like the game of origin.

-I always wanted to explore the wizard city library because it's so blocked off and it looks like a forbidden maze

-I would like to explore a familiar location that we have been countless times before. A war-torn wizard city from the past/future/alternate dimension and there would be a red sky and monsters roaming the commons

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
I want Skull Island.

Would be interested in a futuristic theme that's different from Celestia.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I want my Wizard to be able to go to Cool Ranch.

Exploring the library sounds like a GREAT idea.

Add my vote to a Wizard of Oz themed world. Surely that's in the public domain.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
The world of Wallaru. Australian theme with lots of greenery.

I would love a Koala themed spell for Life.