Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily challenge 9/19

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Today's challenge says go to pet shop in Wizard City. So I went to the pet shop in the pet pavilion and nothing. "spoke" to the pet shop boys and still nothing. Where is it?? It's not the dye shop in Old Town.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
There's a pet shop in the shopping district, a couple doors down from the Dye Shop and across from the fountain. That's where the Daily Assignment intends for you to go.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Davidfire school on Sep 19, 2017 wrote:
Today's challenge says go to pet shop in Wizard City. So I went to the pet shop in the pet pavilion and nothing. "spoke" to the pet shop boys and still nothing. Where is it?? It's not the dye shop in Old Town.
Go to the Shopping District, that's where the pet shop is located.. I hope you can get this reply in time to complete your assignment.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Davidfire school on Sep 19, 2017 wrote:
same thing here

Survivor
Aug 08, 2016
Its the shop that sells pets in Shopping District. If you look on your map, you'll see a pet symbol on it near the bottom right side, that's the pet shop you're suppose to go in.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Thanks to all who answered. Now I'll know where to go next time it comes up.