Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just to report a persistent crash.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2017
Tree of Life
Outer Field area (fish symbol).

Hard lockup for both myself and my family, one person US on Intel integrated graphics, other Nvidia 9600 in UK.

Only common component is were both playing wiz together.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2011
attacks again!! can't get into the game AGAIN!! Please, please get these holes in security closed permanently!!

Survivor
Dec 27, 2012
Hey Kingsisle.
I keep getting booted off at the same time every day and unable to log back in with error codes reading 107, 108, and 112. I am in the middle of questing or in the middle of Mount Olympus when this happens and lose all credit. When I try to log back in, every now and then I'm able only to lose connection about 2 minutes later or less.
Are the attacks happening again or what is the deal? My WiFi is okay; firewalls okay, everything is fine. But, alas, it is still happening. This has been going on for three days now. I would like to be able to come home and relax to Wizard101, but it's not happening.

Please fix this.

Karic AshBlood

Survivor
May 27, 2013
Survivor
Oct 24, 2012
Anyone else having DDOS like access issues today? ~5:30 PM Pacific Time?

Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
Got disconnected during a boss fight in Ancient Burial Grounds. Now I can't log back in. Error 107? Is KI being attacked again?! BTW, my internet connection is good.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2012
I got booted off too and i was just working on my Nomad Camp and the bottom of the screen said, "Connection Lost"

Then I tried to start the game again and at the Wizard Intro Video that shows the worlds, at the bottom of the screen said, "Connecting To Wizard101. Please Wait." It then said, "Still Connecting To Wizard101."

I have a friend that lives in Idaho who has not been booted off in her area at least not yet.

She's playing I am not...hmm interesting.

I know Kingsisle will work on this they always do.

Michael LifeGiver

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
getting disconnected at random times; some times I can get right back on and sometimes it;s like durring the DDOS is happening again. I just lost connection to the game and thus far am unable to get back on.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
I am right there with you. I was doing graveyard and it kicked me out for no reason and nothing said it was going to do this. Its been happening for a few days now and its getting really annoying.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
yes same here I have been playing both KI games and both have been going out today once around 8pm and now its 11pm and they just went out again any clues on whats happening?

Anthony Firecaster

Survivor
Feb 01, 2014
seems the game won't let me back in booted me...whats up?

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
The game has been lagging all day and it just kicked me offline, any idea what is going on?

Survivor
Sep 10, 2016
Sorry the game can't connect and its 107 problem again

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
drako103 on Sep 25, 2017 wrote:
Hey Kingsisle.
I keep getting booted off at the same time every day and unable to log back in with error codes reading 107, 108, and 112. I am in the middle of questing or in the middle of Mount Olympus when this happens and lose all credit. When I try to log back in, every now and then I'm able only to lose connection about 2 minutes later or less.
Are the attacks happening again or what is the deal? My WiFi is okay; firewalls okay, everything is fine. But, alas, it is still happening. This has been going on for three days now. I would like to be able to come home and relax to Wizard101, but it's not happening.

Please fix this.

Karic AshBlood
This just happened to me as well. I tried logging back on but couldn't. My connection is fine, so I'm not sure if the DDoS attacks resurfaced once again.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2017
For about two hours now, I haven't been able to log in to the game. I've tried the normal things; resetting my modem, restarting my laptop, etc. Nothing has seemed to work. The internet connection in my house is well & working. It says Error 107 most times (sometimes it's 108). Is anyone else experiencing this?
I'm aware that the game was under DDoS attacks earlier this month. Is that what is happening again? Or could this be something else?
Thanks in advance

Survivor
Apr 19, 2017
drako103 on Sep 25, 2017 wrote:
Hey Kingsisle.

Please fix this.

Karic AshBlood
Same thing happening to me, I keep getting booted. <-- East Coast

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
It's probably another ddos attack

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hello!

The fire drill is over! Everyone can return to their classes. We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. Please do let our Customer Support know if you continue to experience any related difficulty.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game