Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mad Scientist Bundle

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
Here is another one of my bundle ideas I thought I'd share

The mad scientist bundle was a tough one, thinking whether it should be darkmoore themed for its dark, horror theme, or marleybone themed for its mad scientist theme along with the dark horror.

Since we just got a dakrmoore themed bundle, I figured it's time Marleybone gets its own bundle.

The house will be a large castle type house (Frankenstein's castle) with a large yard full of tombstones, cobblestone paths leading around the property and some fountains.

The castle part of the home will have a large foyer that will lead to other rooms of the house. At the top of the stairs will be a large bookcase that when interacted with, a book will slide out and one of the cases will slide inside the wall and will open up a secret stair case.

Up the stairs is a mad scientist laboratory, tables and desks covered with bubbling beakers, test tubes, curly glass pipes, bunsen burners, and stirring tools. Tall meter stands up against the wall with twiddling dials going left and right, Shelves filled with jars of body parts like brains, hearts, eyes, bones, tails, claws and other organic pieces, and in the middle a large frankenstein-like monster (Dr. Von's monster) is strapped to a table with a large electrode pointed to its head.

You can interact with it once a day for a daily reward, when you interact with it, a lightning bolt with strike the antenna and the electricity will go to the electrode and will blast the monster's head, causing it to come to life and break free of the table before standing up.

The outfit will be like that of an old mad scientist,

The hat will be the first hairstyle to naturally have stats instead of just looks, it will be white frazzled hair and a pair of goggles with black lenses, the hairstyle will be the same for both boy and girl players.

The robe will be a white lab coat, black pants, and black rubber gloves, the lab coat will be stained with various purple, green, black and red splotches.

The shoes will be a pair of black leather boots

The magical weapon will be a foaming, bubbling beaker filled with a purple liquid, when casting a spell the the animation will be the player will cover the spout with their hand, shake the beaker and will then remove their hand to let the liquid spray out like a shaken up soda.

The pet will be a Frogenstein, a frog that looks like the frogs in Marleybone, covered in stitches, obviously made of different parts of different creatures.

The mount will be Living Goo, a green goop splattered around the feet of the player sorta like a whirlwind mount, the goo jiggles and moves like its alive, when the player moves, they will flail their arms a little as if they are trying to steady themselves from slipping and falling.

I hope this sounds like a bundle you would all enjoy, I love creepy, dark, spooky themed things and Halloween is my favorite holiday. I hope to see more spooky, haunted, horror themed bundles in the future.

~Wolf Nightbreeze~