Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mobs having cheats

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2015
This may sound like a real challenge but maby KI could make some mobs have cheats when Empyera comes out just to set out more of a challenge. What do you guys think?

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
Imagine defeat and collect quests if this were a thing:

"Aw man, defeat and collect 5. This can't possibly get any worse!"

* 15 minutes of 0 pip versions of 9 pip spells, smoke screens, and an inability to use blades pass*

'Did not collect, try again!'

"Why is this my life"

But in all seriousness, if they were to add cheats to mobs they would have to be on a smaller scale than bosses, so it wouldn't impede too much on game play. I mean they are just mobs after all.

I can think of a cheat that's a decent example of "small scale". The draconian minions at the end of the graveyard (with Malistare the Undying) cast supernova on anyone who casts an aura.

Amber Dreamflower 120
Amber Frostflower 55
Mindy Rainflower 5

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
Some elite mobs already have cheats, but I myself think it would be extremely difficult to have casual mobs with cheats.

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
I'm sorry to say, but that would be too annoying.

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
That would actually be kind of neat, but I wouldn't make them really annoying cheats, maybe just something like casting a blade every other round.

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
That depends, what kind of cheats you talking about? Small cheats like casting a pixie on themselves every round or something insane like 2,000 damage to each player every 3 rounds?