Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ocean Bundle Idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
You ever had an idea for a new bundle?

I've had a few ideas thought of and I'd figure I'd discuss them with my fellow players. I will post more of my ideas for bundles after this.

Ocean Bundle $39

I'm a huge fan of Jules Verne, my all time favorite story is 20,000 leagues under the sea, I love the ocean, I love submarines, I love sea monsters.

I had an idea for a 20,000 leagues under the sea themed bundle.

The house will be combined of both an island and a large submarine, the island being the outside area with a dueling circle and the submarine will serve as the inside.

The island is a small extinct volcano with water in the middle and a small island area hugging the inside rim of the volcano where the duel circle is. A large metal dock will allow access from the island to the submarine and vice versa.

The submarine will be a very unique house, being very long and thin with multiple layers.

There will be the engine room in the far back with giant pistons and engines running at full speed, multiple other spaces for sleeping quarters and finally the grand salon with an organ and a large window that can be opened or closed. When opened fish and other creatures will swim by, sometimes, on rare occasions a giant squid will swim by, its giant eye right next to the window and it will look, its eye will then follow the closest player to the window until it decides to swim away. In the middle of the salon, will be a huge fancy dinner table covered with sea food, lobster, crab, oysters, clams, cooked fish and other sea food dishes. The player can interact with the dinner table to collect their daily reward. The most common items will be pet snacks, reagents and treasure cards that are ocean or water themed, pearls, seaweed, shell, kraken TC, Stormshark TC, Levi TC, etc.

The outfit I had 2 ideas for

An old fashioned diving suit made of bronze and rubber or an outfit similar to Captain Nemo's from the Disney movie of 20,000 leagues under the sea.

The Weapons again will be something to match the appropriate attire.

For the scuba suit outfit it will be a harpoon gun

For the outfit like Nemo's it will be a Sextant, and for those who don't know what that is, its basically a telescope, compass, and map maker all crammed into one nifty device; used by sailors and sea captains for hundreds of years, pretty much one of the first multi-tools ever made.

For the pet I was thinking a tiny green squid or a seal with a striped red and white shirt and a sailor's hat (Based off Esmerelda, Nemo's pet seal)

For the mount I would be a large black seal or a large red squid, the saddle on the Squid's mantle and it moves by propelling itself forward by its tentacles.

Hope you all like my idea, I would have gone into more detail about stats, but you, the character limit

Anyway, any feedback on this idea is welcome, if you love it, tell me why; if you hate it, tell me why.

~Wolf Nightbreeze~

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
The Atlantean Bundle is an ocean bundle, so there would be no reason to make multiple bundles of the same basis.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Dakota Sky on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:
The Atlantean Bundle is an ocean bundle, so there would be no reason to make multiple bundles of the same basis.
Same with the Fantastic Voyage bundle.

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
I have always wanted to see a dolphin mount. We have whale mounts, so why no dolphins?

The harpoon is already in a bundle. Maybe a fishing rod type of wand/staff?

I would like to see a coral reef themed house or a tropical island kind of mount with a volcano. That would be cool to have