Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dark Crow Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2013
I have spent around 200$ buying Ravens hoard packs for the Dark Crow pet and have yet to get it, that is bad luck on my end but I will test my luck further lol. Does anyone out there have a dark crow pet they are willing to hatch with me? I have a ton of pets and you can add me if you want me to train a certain one for the hatching. I go to school but usually am online from 4 pm -11 pm central time (give or take) all weekdays so if anyone is able and willing I would GREATLY appreciate that! Thanks, loads!

Nicole Crow 61

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
SirNurdle on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:
I have spent around 200$ buying Ravens hoard packs for the Dark Crow pet and have yet to get it, that is bad luck on my end but I will test my luck further lol. Does anyone out there have a dark crow pet they are willing to hatch with me? I have a ton of pets and you can add me if you want me to train a certain one for the hatching. I go to school but usually am online from 4 pm -11 pm central time (give or take) all weekdays so if anyone is able and willing I would GREATLY appreciate that! Thanks, loads!

Nicole Crow 61
hey there nicole~ i don't have one of these myself, but might i suggest wizard101central?

they have an entire thread devoted to pet-hatching meetups and, unlike the boards here, posts are in real time/don't require 12-24 hours for mod approval. it's free to make an account there, so ask around~ hopefully you'll find what you're looking for!

-von