Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Derby Daily Assignment/Derby Tournaments

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 14, 2010
I know the pet derby community is pretty small so I'm not really expecting a response, but who knows maybe a band of Wizard101 pet enthusiast will be passing through the message boards when this goes up, or maybe someone will surprise me. Anyway...

Seeing as every other side feature in the game has some form of event/daily assignment wouldn't if be nice if there was one for the pet Derby? I don't know if winning a pet derby counts towards your pvp daily assignment, but if it doesn't wouldn't it be nice for the pet derby to have something like that but tailored to pet enthusiasts?

The reward system itself could remain the same, arena tickets and gold rewards, then the prize chest on the 5th, 10th, and 15th days with random rewards like snacks, pet jewels, energy elixir, pet eggs, etc...

Likewise wouldn't it be nice for there to be a tournament-like system for the pet derby? Maybe something where you have three races back to back and whatever place you win earns you so many points (that way even if you lose one race you still have a chance to win the whole thing) then whoever has the highest number of points at the end wins a prize or something.

Then have something like a double derby reward coincide with the Pet-a-Palooza or the member double pet experience benefit, or both for that matter (idk if Pet-a-Palooza and the member benefit already coincide with one another).

What do you think? I feel like it would bring a lot of attention and new faces to the derby community. Or I could just be rabbling on and on for no reason...