Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Create 7 total wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2010
How many schools can a wizard choose from to study? 7 How many wizards can be created per account? 6 Hmm... something is not quite right about that.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2014
Oh my gosh I've had that problem since forever!
Rylee GoldLeaf

Survivor
Mar 25, 2017
ChaseDragonFlame22 on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
How many schools can a wizard choose from to study? 7 How many wizards can be created per account? 6 Hmm... something is not quite right about that.
true

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
I agree with this. I feel like it'd be cool to experience every school without having to make a whole other account! All of the schools sounds and looks awesome, so I always feel bad when I have to leave one school out.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2014
This is a unnecessary issue that could be fixed very easily so I am 100% with you!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Add my voice to the choir of those who think it would be a good idea to add at least a seventh slot on an account.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
ChaseDragonFlame22 on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
Yes, I have been eternally annoyed by that! I am making wizards in other slots so that I have all the schools, but I have always felt bad because I think balance is pretty cool but life is as well. Eventually I chose life so I had both of the triads, but now I'm annoyed that I'm probably going to have to make another account to get balance.

Hannah Rosethorn- 120
Tatiana Winterbreeze- 106
Fallon Hexshard-49

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
Count me as the eighth advocate to support "Create 7 total wizards"

Survivor
Jan 23, 2012
Seriously, 7 schools but only 6 wizards? We need 7 wizards please.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
Well we can't have everything now can we? Besides you should pick one wizard and stick with that wizard. (The only
reason I picked another school wizard is so I can eventually get a hybrid of a hydra, but I can always get a partner to do it with me.)

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
Part of the fun of the game is figuring out how to play with different wizards, and the game play is different for each school I have so far. The developers do need to be paid to bring us all this wonderful fun, so I was thinking it was pretty generous of KingsIsle to provide 6 schools on one account! Just sayin'

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
I feel like a seventh character slot should be a purchasable thing in the like the crown shop or maybe a member benefit. Would defiantly add some incentive to buying crowns or get a membership...

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Survivor
Apr 06, 2017
I have wizards in all these schools, all but Life, and I play them all. I would like to make a life but not if I have to create and pay for another account, that is simply unfair. You have 7 schools so you should be able to make all 7 wizards on one account with no extra cost.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
Really guys? Where would the seventh desk in the wizard selection be?

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
Dragons rock on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
There's four empty seats in the corners, our seventh wizard would probably go in one of those seats.

Amber Dreamflower 120
Amber Frostflower 45
Mindy Rainflower 5

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Dragons rock on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
Do you not know what an update is? An update would include a change in graphics and it could fit in a seventh desk, in fact, there is always a desk empty when you select a wizard, that desk is now empty. Yes I wouldn't mind there being a seventh wizard but I feel like it's a little late for it. I feel like they won't add it because of the money they receive from people who have two accounts for this reason.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Dragons rock on Sep 6, 2017 wrote:
Well duh I know I'm age 9!
It's just that you acted as if it is not possible to add a desk and it seemed as if you missed the point of what an update is, in an update that would be possible.

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Even on the player selection screen we can clearly see two desks on either side in the very back rows next to the center rows, move things around a little and a theoretical seventh wizard could sit there.

Then again I wouldn't mind maybe a theoretical eighth seat, this is mostly because I swear I'm ocd and everything has to be somewhat symmetrical (I'm a wizard what can I say?), that way you could play through all seven schools and replay one of your favorite schools.

Again extra character slots could be a purchasable item in the crown shop and or be permanent part of the membership benefit (ex. you've bought a membership here's a permanent character slot (this being the theoretical 7th one)). Or KingsIlse could have it as a benefit for having made an online purchase (ex. you bought something from KingsIsle, here's a bonus character slot for your patronage (this being a theoretical 8th slot)). I feel that could defiantly get some online business (not that KI doesn't get this already) from the people who crave an extra character slot or two.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
frostednutella on Sep 6, 2017 wrote:
It's just that you acted as if it is not possible to add a desk and it seemed as if you missed the point of what an update is, in an update that would be possible.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
The desks wouldn't be even so they'd have to make a lot more desks but that would be weird. I mean just think about having 2 of a few schools. It wouldn't make any sense!

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Dragons rock on Sep 7, 2017 wrote:
The desks wouldn't be even so they'd have to make a lot more desks but that would be weird. I mean just think about having 2 of a few schools. It wouldn't make any sense!
Wouldn't be even? What? I don't know what that means. What does having multiple characters of the same school have to do with this. How will adding another character change that, I could start an account right now and made six storm wizards. It makes perfect sense although not sure if what you're saying does because it's totally off topic.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
frostednutella on Sep 7, 2017 wrote:
Wouldn't be even? What? I don't know what that means. What does having multiple characters of the same school have to do with this. How will adding another character change that, I could start an account right now and made six storm wizards. It makes perfect sense although not sure if what you're saying does because it's totally off topic.
Why are we arguing again?