Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help with my storm!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2012
My storm is level 24 and I need help! I keep dying every battle. What gear is best for my level and what deck setup is best as well? Please help!

Survivor
Jul 21, 2015
Since I don't know what gear you have I cannot say if it is bad or if you are just a beginner with use a storm wizard for battles. My advice would be to use team up to enter dungeons or find some friends to quest with.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Thenilesmaster on Aug 30, 2017 wrote:
My storm is level 24 and I need help! I keep dying every battle. What gear is best for my level and what deck setup is best as well? Please help!
Check the bazaar for the best gear for your character, that should help. As for deck setup, my play style is very offensive. I have a deck for minions and a deck for bosses. For the minion and boss deck I put a blade in and a tempest in. I use tc feints and the monstrous tc as well. I will enchant the tempest when hitting. It depends on the enemies health on how many pips you should stock up. I never waste turns being defensive for example I might use blade tcs or learn elemental blade. During boss battles I will feint the boss and use the amount of blades it will take to kill it. The idea of this strategy is to kill before being killed. Once you get to Mount Olympus (level 30), use the sky iron hasta that comes from the Ares battle. Also, if you need top grade gear at level 30 then you can farm Zeus for the Zeus gear (not the senator gear but that can come in handy if the Zeus gear just won't drop for you or you are sick of farming).

Survivor
May 05, 2014
Thenilesmaster on Aug 30, 2017 wrote:
I suggest trying to get to level 25, and then drop a few bucks on a membership. After that just try to do some PvP tournaments to get enough tickets for diego's storm gear (exchange with tickets) for level 25+. Hope this helps :)

Survivor
Nov 23, 2016
just get a lot of money through easier battles. that's is what I suggest. hope it helps find on ambrose realm and ill help tritan titancrafter