Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
Hey, I'm a level 80 myth type in the game and I haven't really invested anything into pets. I have no idea what pet I should get and the best way to train one. Can someone give me a rundown of pets? Thanks.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2014
wow have you gotten any pets,? i would suggest checking the wizard101 central under pets and go under your school(myth) to see whats out there as a first generation pet and hybrids, also you should be getting quests for pets i think but the wizard central will tell you all of that , its a great place to start.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
You're level 80 with no pets? That's a shock in itself! Almost everyone even low level members has a pet or two or more. Some of the pets you get can give you a good spell too after you train up your pet. How have you played this game without even getting a pet? Some quests you finish give you a pet and one of the beginning quests I remember when I was a low level player gives you your first pet. You really should look into getting some pets they can be beneficial plus they're cute as heck!

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
I mean I obviously have pets I have like 50 I just don't have any that I have trained up. I mean I have one ancient pet with 22 critical, balance blade card, life bubble and 3% attack. I just don't know how to judge if a pet is good or not