Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with sharpened blades.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
Hello,
I was just wondering why there isn't a difference to when you sharpen a blade with a pet given sharpen card and a regular sharpen card when you hover over the symbol next to your name in battle. For instance, I sharpened a Fireblade with a pet sharpen and a regular sharpen and I put them both on and on my effects there is no visual difference between the two.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Yes, and there's no visual difference between pet and item buffs. We've been asking for years for a paw or other icon to indicate pet spells, or a colour difference, such a blue / green. Would be great if that happens... please.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Hover over your character name in battle and it will show all effects on you

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Forgot to mention if you do this pet spells are blue normal and white and tc are gold

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
All item blades are the same color in that window; there's no differentiation. I use a setup with an item blade from a jewel, and one from a pet (because they will both stack) and they both show up the same color. When this came out, we had asked if Sharpened blades and potent traps could show up as gold, item in blue (with some kind of differentiation), treasure in yellow, etc, so we could easily differentiate. This hover window is a great step in the right direction, and could be improved for easier distinction. I am EXTREMELY grateful that we have this hover window. Stacking blades/traps can be a daunting task to remember