Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

upgrade party system KI

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
i'll playing on my level 90 fire and i'm coming across this major problem. i try to go full run groups but most people are only concerned about doing cronus. half of the time i have to leave the dungeon cause people just go to cronus and i don't care for him atm. i propose that the party system be upgraded as it should be. it should have titles you can write. EX, " Cronus run ", " luska farm ". i can't imagine why anyone would be against this as this would be a great update to all PvE players. i actually miss the days i had to switch realms to find people in front of dungeons or even call out for people in the commons. that was back when max cap was 60 but i've been gone for some time coming back here and there. but catching my fire toon up is hard as i want to gear him up before questing in khrysalis since it likely can't be solo'd easily with waterworks gear.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
I agree with not just Tartarus but every dungeon used for farming and such. Maybe we could create parties and label them like at the team up outside the bazaar, or maybe like in pvp? You could disable joining for people who aren't your friends, and you could even invite people to join it. This would easily fix the problem of trying to get the correct people in housing dungeons (ie. winterbane) and the farming dungeons (ie. graveyard).

Hannah Rosethorn- 120
Tatiana Winterbreeze- 104
Fallon Hexshard- 49