Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

October Idea ~ The Witching Hour 3 AM Central

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
I don't know if you guys would ever approve of this or not, however I got an idea that at 3 AM during the month of October, Central Time, we will see some spooky things all throughout the Commons, Shopping District, Ravenwood, Golem Court, and Olde Town where it's nighttime & if you go too Merle, he will offer you a secret quest only at the hours between 3 AM - 4 AM. And if you do it, you will get a special Halloween mount.

I honestly think this would be pretty spooky however you could have it where maybe Wizards could get it at anytime instead because then it'd encourage children to stay up all night when they should be sleeping for school. Just a good suggestion.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
IncognitoCheeto on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
I don't know if you guys would ever approve of this or not, however I got an idea that at 3 AM during the month of October, Central Time, we will see some spooky things all throughout the Commons, Shopping District, Ravenwood, Golem Court, and Olde Town where it's nighttime & if you go too Merle, he will offer you a secret quest only at the hours between 3 AM - 4 AM. And if you do it, you will get a special Halloween mount.

I honestly think this would be pretty spooky however you could have it where maybe Wizards could get it at anytime instead because then it'd encourage children to stay up all night when they should be sleeping for school. Just a good suggestion.
Or on Sundays, Fridays and Saturdays during Hallowe'en? That is when MOST people are online.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
It would encourage the younger players to defy their parents' commands for a pixelated mount. I disapprove of this because of what it promotes, but maybe a substitute is in order.

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
I really like this idea, I think it would be really interesting if they did that, idk if KI would give a perm mount maybe a one week temp mount.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
This idea sounds really cool! Though it should be only on Fridays and Saturdays to keep the kids from staying up and doing bad in school. Or, you could make it 4-5 AM, because some teens wake up that early for school. Just my two cents.
Jack LightGlade,

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
IncognitoCheeto on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:

Maybe at an odd time, but not 3 in the morning.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
I don't think it should be that early, because alot of people have to sleep then! Kids in school need their rest, and parents would probably not want their kids to stay up this late or early.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
Blaze03554 on Aug 27, 2017 wrote:
Maybe at an odd time, but not 3 in the morning.

I know. A ton of people are sleeping at that time.