Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can An April Fools/Halloween Boss Be A Lost Soul?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
No, hear me out. So this boss will have 100K health along with minions with only 75 health. The thing is though that the minions can only cast rank 1 spells though they're enchanted but Sun, Star, and Moon magic. Yes, they will & can polymorph into other creatures and every time you kill them, the boss will cheat saying "Those minions aren't my final form!" and they shall polymorph into all the bosses & their minions throughout the game starting from Arc 1 so Lord Nightshade, Krokopatra etc.

This will make for a challenging battle so the thing is, you cannot KILL the Lost Souls. Else, they will become harder. The boss himself will change everytime you defeat him and he shall change into Malistare with 100 K health with the standard death spells at that world, along with all the Astral schools combined with Shadow magic. Also afterwards will come Morganthe with the same exact spells. However, once you win, you get noob looking gear from Unicorn Way though the stats are lvl 130. However, the best gear will look oriented for that world. Overall, people will be laughing when they see the boss first time & think nothing of it though when they charge into battle; different story. Oh, one last thing: They can cast anything Shadow. Good luck!

So what the boss will say upon seeing you is this: "IT'S YOU from Unicorn Way! You've slain my countless brothers with your weak magical powers back in Unicorn Way. Oh ... thank goodness the Cabal sent me here too safeguard this relic! You're NOT GETTING IT! Kill me & I will become your greatest fears,".

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
I love the idea of a Lost Soul being some super hard boss for April Fool's, or maybe even for a quest at lvl 130 where you need to go back to Unicorn Way to fight the boss. I would definitely give it some interesting cheats and make it say something like "SO IT WAS YOU THAT SLAYED ALL OF MY BROTHERS SO LONG AGO" or something like that. I don't think I would make it that hard though, and even if it was for April Fools I would prefer the boss dropping some worthwhile gear. All in all though, great idea!

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
Your post made me laugh. I would be down for that boss!

Moira Stormheart