Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Elegant Boots

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2013
Hello there everyone, today I am going to be suggesting something that has been suggested multiple times, but never actually been added. Let's just talk about a few things that may persuade the developers and art designers to work on these. Here's why KingsIsle should add life elegant boots:

• Every other school has elegant boots
• Life has a filthy crown shop look with the tree
• Life is a popular school, but can't find any decent stitches

Sorry that there's few points, but I believe the developers and art designers are too lazy, because life wizards can no longer find any good insignia gear that they can make black, because black looks amazing on life wizards.

I deleted my life wizard because he couldn't find a decent stitch at level sixty, please fix this problem and add life elegant boots. If you agree comment "#AddLifeBoots" and hopefully the developers will see this.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
I completely agree with this! The life minion Brandon has ACTUAL life elegant boots, so I know they exist, except it's not available for players. I've been playing since 2011 & have a 120 theurgist. #AddLifeBoots!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Anything for Life desgined Elegant Boots please! I feel as no one is listening or responding to this. It is completely unfair to the School of Life to leave this out. It's absurd to insult Life with the Springstep Attire's appearance. Please change the appearance of the Springstep Attire from the generic pattern, to the School of Life specific design!

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
SAR28 on Aug 29, 2017 wrote:
Life elegant boots need to be added!
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Minion:Brandon_(Life)#axzz4rBeskUpL
This is exactly what we need!
Those look pretty nice I wouldn't mind having them in the game

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
I'm just hoping for new stitchable gear that isn't ''ugly''.
It's been 9 years, and the only popular items to stitch are the PvP gear (Commander robe), and elegant gear.
It's time to introduce NEW and stylish outfits for both genders.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Megan DeathThorn on Sep 25, 2017 wrote:
I'm just hoping for new stitchable gear that isn't ''ugly''.
It's been 9 years, and the only popular items to stitch are the PvP gear (Commander robe), and elegant gear.
It's time to introduce NEW and stylish outfits for both genders.
Well people like the Elegant set so much because it is one of the few decent looking stiches in the game.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
SAR28 on Aug 29, 2017 wrote:
Life elegant boots need to be added!
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Minion:Brandon_(Life)#axzz4rBeskUpL
This is exactly what we need!
Yea these look nice, I would stitch these in a heartbeat