Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 8-18-17

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2012
Back to the future, Rick and Morty, Supernatural, maybe a british guy yelling "Where is the lamb sauce?!"

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
Well I know in gh you guys have nick jonas what if you guys added lady gaga. She could make magic with music

Defender
Jul 21, 2017
J StormCatcher on Aug 19, 2017 wrote:
I don't think it's appropriate at this point in time to make any political references, pro-Trump or anti-Trump. This game should stay unbiased and neutral.
It's said those who remain neutral in times of moral crisis have a special place awaiting them in the afterlife...

On the topic of political figures though, how about a nod to Bernie Sanders? Wealth inequality is a serious issue, yo.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I might be missing something but i think you guys should add some harry potter references to the game

Survivor
Nov 24, 2012
something metal or rock related like Aerosmith.. classic rock.

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
If you haven't already, how about adding some Dungeons and Dragons references, or maybe some Final Fantasy references?

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
@Great Atuin

Love the idea! Discworld is the best!!!

Moira Stormheart

P.S. Great username haha

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Can I request something from the Hobbit or the Lord of the Rings please?

If you could get Headmaster Ambrose to recite the infamous line "You shall not pass!" I will forever be in your debt.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
My personal favorite references are not really the pop culture ones (although I love that they're older references, like poncherello chips snacks, 3 Amigos, Monty python, Blue Oyster Cult, karate kid, the battle of bands twisted sisters... Sir George Martin..the list goes on and on) but the recent use of Russian folktales like Баба-яга babayaga and rusulkas, etc. because they're beautiful and not well known in the states. I was so excited by that.

As for new references, I'd like to see something from Stranger Things, Once (magic always comes with a price dearie!) or other popular series like that.

Erm, also, I'd really like to see a coffee pot housing item. Or a mount that was like a pot of coffee in one hand and a cup in the other, then our wizards could run with a 50% speed boost and tremble with caffeine jitters. And a small boost of some sort, like power pips.

Okay, I'm done...

Explorer
Jan 22, 2012
The cabal should say their destroying the spiral "For the Greater Good" just like Gellert Grindelwald and young Albus Dumbledore said it when they used to believe that they should rule the non-magical in Harry Potter

Defender
Jul 21, 2017
sirkamron on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
I might be missing something but i think you guys should add some harry potter references to the game
This entire game is heavily inspired by Harry Potter.

Wizard City is basically Hogwarts, Cyrus Drake is Severus Snape, Professor Merle Ambrose is Dumbledore, Malistaire and Morganthe are basically Voldemort, Moolinda Woo is like Pomona Sprout, Halston Balestrom is Filius Flitwick, the list just goes on and on.

- and of course, we, the protagonists, are put in the role of Harry himself. Honestly, I feel a direct Harry Potter reference would be putting a sorting hat on a sorting hat.

Survivor
May 05, 2017
I love Lady Gaga and I'd definitely like to see a few references to her. She is truly magical. I'm also a huge fan of Rupaul's Drag Race... an unlikely suggestion, but would make my heart burst with happiness.

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
Area51Alien on Aug 19, 2017 wrote:
I'm only in Zafaria so I don't know what comes in later worlds, but I'd love to see some James Bond references. I would also love to see some references to Marvel's Cinematic Universe.

Steven Ghoststalker
I noticed a reference to HYDRA in Khrysalis while we were in the Hive. The mantis had said "Cut off one head, two more shall take its place...wait that's someone else."

But more MCU references would be great!

Amber Dreamflower 120
Amber Frostflower 40
Mindy Rainflower 3

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Victoria Griffen on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
My personal favorite references are not really the pop culture ones (although I love that they're older references, like poncherello chips snacks, 3 Amigos, Monty python, Blue Oyster Cult, karate kid, the battle of bands twisted sisters... Sir George Martin..the list goes on and on) but the recent use of Russian folktales like Баба-яга babayaga and rusulkas, etc. because they're beautiful and not well known in the states. I was so excited by that.

As for new references, I'd like to see something from Stranger Things, Once (magic always comes with a price dearie!) or other popular series like that.

Erm, also, I'd really like to see a coffee pot housing item. Or a mount that was like a pot of coffee in one hand and a cup in the other, then our wizards could run with a 50% speed boost and tremble with caffeine jitters. And a small boost of some sort, like power pips.

Okay, I'm done...
Completely forgot about Once upon a Time...
I would REALLY love to have a world where all of our Fairy tales are living together in one giant forest working together to stop evil.

I would also be fine with it being a sideworld that would have an ever growing story like Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
I love all of the references in this game, especially Scorpion from Mortal Kombat in the Ruined Alcazar. I also love the PacMan one, but I think it would be awesome to have a Sweeny Todd or possibly (though I doubt) a Cabin Fever referenece. For Cabin Fever just having someone like a ninja pig scream "Pancake!" and bite someone will make me happy. For Sweeny Todd (Demon Barber on Fleet Street), you pretty much do anything.

Hannah Rosethorn- 120
Tatiana Winterbreeze- 102
Fallon Hexshard- 49

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
It would be great to see some Sam and Dean from Supernatural in there and the late, great Jerry Lewis (rest in peace :().

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
Maybe some references from Batman. Did i mention Jerry Lewis? Repeat after me, " I, I'll pay attention." LOL. la la la nice lady! references to "the doctor" in The Rocky Horror Picture Show! that would be cool :D

Survivor
Jun 29, 2015
Although I don't quite remember if this reference was done I'd still like to see a Wizard of Oz Reference(again*).

Survivor
Feb 24, 2011
G'day all,

I was wondering, if it might be fun to pop a few references in to/ or about the old hitch hikers guide, unless their in there already, i probably missed it, if they are there already, lol I love Doug Adams stuff

Thanks guys

Defender
Jul 21, 2017
I adore Sweeney Todd!

Consider that suggestion seconded.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The young teens I know are deeply familiar with video games like Portal, all the Nintendo/Mario stuff, Five Nights at Freddie's, and Minecraft.

In terms of trending TV/cartoons among the youth I know, try Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, My Little Pony (Friendship is Magic), Ladybug & Cat Noir, and Moana. Or anything Disney, really.

Basically, anything you see in Hot Topic would be a great reference for the younger players of this game.

Also, you really need some X-Files references, and Once Upon a Time would be fun to see as well....

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
Snarf! Snarf! By the power of GreySkull! Knowing is half the battle. (nod to the snakes in Mirage)

Survivor
Sep 28, 2016
K-Pop J-Pop μ's Aqours! I don't know, something like that.

I'm gonna be judged hard

Administrator
A lot of these brought back fun memories, and I actually learned a few things today. Thanks for the suggestions, everyone!

And "putting a sorting hat on a sorting hat" made me laugh out loud. Thank you Necromancer Chris! ::grin::

New topic coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea