Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gamecards in CANADA

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
Hi, I live in Ontario Canada. I would love to be able to buy Bundle Packs where I live, but I cannot find them anywhere.
People in Canada also play this game, love the game, and I reckon a lot of Canadians also pay money into this game as well. It is not fair that Canadian's do not even have a chance to find and purhcase these great in-store only Bundle Packs.

I was very excited about buying the Avalon Bundle for the fox mount only to find out that I cannot even purchase it because it is not anywhere to be found where I live...

If it cannot be made available in Canada, then maybe there should be an option on the Wizard101 website to purchase them for the same price.

Yes, I know you can buy them online... But it is not fair that US players pay $39 whereas if I want the same exact card, I have to pay $80 - $100 for it because I have to purchase it through an online buy and sell page like Amazon or Ebay - and that's even if they ship to Canada.

Honestly, it would be nice to be able to purchase these bundles online through the Wizard101 website.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
gameofthronestarga... on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:
Hi, I live in Ontario Canada. I would love to be able to buy Bundle Packs where I live, but I cannot find them anywhere.
People in Canada also play this game, love the game, and I reckon a lot of Canadians also pay money into this game as well. It is not fair that Canadian's do not even have a chance to find and purhcase these great in-store only Bundle Packs.

I was very excited about buying the Avalon Bundle for the fox mount only to find out that I cannot even purchase it because it is not anywhere to be found where I live...

If it cannot be made available in Canada, then maybe there should be an option on the Wizard101 website to purchase them for the same price.

Yes, I know you can buy them online... But it is not fair that US players pay $39 whereas if I want the same exact card, I have to pay $80 - $100 for it because I have to purchase it through an online buy and sell page like Amazon or Ebay - and that's even if they ship to Canada.

Honestly, it would be nice to be able to purchase these bundles online through the Wizard101 website.
If you wait a bit, those bundles eventually make their way to Wizard's on-line store.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:
If you wait a bit, those bundles eventually make their way to Wizard's on-line store.
I sure hope so. I LOVE foxes so much and you have no idea how freaking excited I was to go to the game store and buy the card. I go... The employees have never even heard of the game and then I find out the cards aren't even available in Canada.

I want the fox mount so badly lol, I don't even care about the other things the card comes with I just wanted the adorable fox! But now I feel like I will never get it :(

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
gameofthronestarga... on Aug 19, 2017 wrote:
I sure hope so. I LOVE foxes so much and you have no idea how freaking excited I was to go to the game store and buy the card. I go... The employees have never even heard of the game and then I find out the cards aren't even available in Canada.

I want the fox mount so badly lol, I don't even care about the other things the card comes with I just wanted the adorable fox! But now I feel like I will never get it :(
If you have a friend in the U.S. why not send them a money order and ask them to buy it for you?

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 19, 2017 wrote:
If you have a friend in the U.S. why not send them a money order and ask them to buy it for you?
I don't have any US friends and unless I REEEALLY knew the person I would not trust them with my money like that. But we should not have to do that as the ONLY option... These bundles should be available to EVERYONE. US players are not the only people who pay to play