Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

muted players should be equals.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
(by the term muted I mean anyone who cant use text chat and not just those who were punished by KI for something). I cannot tell you how many times I have found teams for something like darmoor or waterworks or Olympus and have had a team (usually a good team) ditch me because they find out I cant communicate as well as them. they assume that because I cant talk means that I am a noob and will get us in trouble with boss cheats or might not help a better player. But I am extremely knowledgeable of this game. whenever I am about to go fight a new boss like in the before mentioned dungeons I read about them and there cheats and spells before hand so I usually know more about them then others do. it is never me who sets off a boss cheats or causes trouble for the team but usually some other noob who just so happens to have open chat. I have a max fire wizard and I didn't get to the end of the current game by playing like an idiot but everybody assumes I don't know how to play. everyone who is muted should be treated with respect and for everybody who isn't should be more trusting of us in that we know what were doing.