Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Karolak Nightspinner

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2016
So i was on my storm and i defeated Karolak Nightspinner and it says "Talk to Karolak Nighspinner" and he wasnt there i checked everywhere for him but i couldnt find him someone pls help me!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
He should have been standing right in front of you as soon as you defeated him. If you left the instance before talking to him, you could try repeating the battle.

If he still doesn't appear after you defeat him again, contact support. There's a "Help?" icon at the top right corner of this page.

Good luck,

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 21, 2016
Freshta on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
He should have been standing right in front of you as soon as you defeated him. If you left the instance before talking to him, you could try repeating the battle.

If he still doesn't appear after you defeat him again, contact support. There's a "Help?" icon at the top right corner of this page.

Good luck,

Alia Misthaven
Okay, thx buddy

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Also, be careful if you are entering this dungeon with others that are on different steps of the quest than you. It will affect his placement/status in the instance, as well.