Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Inaccessibly of Fishing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2012
Hello KingsIsle and Wizard101 fandom,
I'm writing this thread not to complain about the fishing mechanic, as it appears easy enough and fishing has becoming a hobby for wizards across the spiral. It also has become a crucial activity necessary for crafting many higher-level or rare items. This however is also it's downfall for me. I've been playing since the release of Azteca and have found gardening, another necessity for crafting, a very simple and accessible activity. Simply correspond your garden spells to the needs of the plant. Fishing on the other hand, requires a a player to look around the screen and the world and properly aim the lure. as a player with a vision disability, this is every frustrating, especially in my quest to craft the Digmore Pogo stick. I am not trying to complain, nor do I have a viable solution that wouldn't directly affect fishing for the general Wizard101 populace. I just wanted to bring this to attention and hear back from players on their opinions over the topic. So what do you think about the fishing mechanic in-game? Does it wor for you? do you have any ideas that could improve the system. I would love to hear any feedback.
Thanks.