Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buy-Back.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Every now and then you probably accidentally sell a very important item and instantly hate yourself for it, and have to go through some long process of another to be able to get it back. Other times you just can't ever get it back, period. I've had a few other few moments...more than I'd like to mention.

So, what if there was a function where you could buy back any item you've sold, be-it-housing, or some gear with either gold or crowns.

Although most items can just be retrieved again by visiting the Bazaar, or farming a boss, some items (Such as the spiral cup) can't be retrieved again, (at least to my knowledge.) This would help when a player wants back an item they sold.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Someone with the same idea!! :D, i have the same problem but with my old bundle gear, all i have left is my house ;-;

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Use item lock its an option in your menu, it was honestly one of my top favorite updates!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Jasmine3429 on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
Use item lock its an option in your menu, it was honestly one of my top favorite updates!
item lock was noot always around. many items have been accidentally lost before item lock was even a thing