Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new pet talent reroll system idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2013
have you ever had a pet fail and it made you mad or want to cry.
well i have my pets always fail and it made me so mad that i even delete my character.
so i was making a life pet and note this was my third attempt and i wanted to make a new wizard it failed at ancient and it made me so mad that i deleted my level 35 something life and trash my pet

even my storm pet gigi failed at mega i wanted storm dealer so i could put on a critical jewel but it got critical so it was sitting at pain giver storm giver double resist critical and now i have to raise to ultra.

so now back at the topic at hand

how about adding a reroll system say your pet is at mega and you get something you didn't want and it made you so mad you trashed the pet.

ok so this is where the solution comes in every time your pet reaches a new level you have the option of throwing in crowns to reroll the talents from the pool and this can fix all your problems and you will get the pet of your dreams.
and of course the cost of crowns will be like chests 50 100 150 200 etc etc

so you could have that option or how about choosing what talents you want for a high crown price of lets say 500 per

please add this to the game it would improve the game so much and should take little effort to update
this would also fix the problem of some people saying gift them for a hatch, so many scams have happened

thank you so much for reading to the end post comments of what you think

blake the storm wizard
out