Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Better Max Gear is Long Overdue!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2013
From Rasputin and beyond the max level gear has been kinda junk! I'm not complaining about the boots and hat, but the robes, athames, wands, etc. have been horrible.

NO DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why KI.

You punilize our critical and block... and now our damage! I think it's kinda crazy that at level 120 Darkmoor gear is still almost the best thing you can have... what's up with that!

Every piece of last boss gear (the gear you should be farming,) should have the same amount of stats. (Except for rings, athames, wands, amulets, deck.)

-Health
-Damage
-Resist
-Critical
-Block
-Pip
-Shadow pip

Stop replacing base stats with accuracy/ pip conversion!

For me a myth with all spells at 80% base accuracy all you need is 20 more accuracy and you will never fizzle unless there is a negative accuracy ward in effect. And pip conversion is so utterly useless! It is probably the worst stat in the game.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
The Weather Man on Aug 1, 2017 wrote:
From Rasputin and beyond the max level gear has been kinda junk! I'm not complaining about the boots and hat, but the robes, athames, wands, etc. have been horrible.

NO DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why KI.

You punilize our critical and block... and now our damage! I think it's kinda crazy that at level 120 Darkmoor gear is still almost the best thing you can have... what's up with that!

Every piece of last boss gear (the gear you should be farming,) should have the same amount of stats. (Except for rings, athames, wands, amulets, deck.)

-Health
-Damage
-Resist
-Critical
-Block
-Pip
-Shadow pip

Stop replacing base stats with accuracy/ pip conversion!

For me a myth with all spells at 80% base accuracy all you need is 20 more accuracy and you will never fizzle unless there is a negative accuracy ward in effect. And pip conversion is so utterly useless! It is probably the worst stat in the game.
KI said that Polaris and Mirage crafted gear is coming in the Fall Update. I REALLY hope Empyrea will have crafted gear already in it when it is released, so this same situation doesn't happen again.

I'm really excited to see what the new gear will offer stat-wise, hopefully it is better than Darkmoor!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
If you think about it waterworks which is level 60 was the best until tartarus level 90, following this trend Darkmoor is level 100, so we should be seeing gear next new world at level 130!

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
I agree, I like the second arc ring stats way better then third arc, I would way way rather have better damage power pips and HEAL BOOST (something most max level gear now lacks) then extra critical and lower health. I would rather have good critical and block on wands then have pip convertion.