Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Invalid username or password

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
I was in the bazaar minding my own business trying to get some reagents. Suddenly I lost connection.
I tried logging back in but got a problem saying "invalid username or password" before the character selection screen.
I've tried again and again on multiple computers and still got the same problem. However, my other account works just fine on the same computers. I've tried the troubleshooting like restarting the computer, restarting my router and uninstalling and reinstalling the game but I still get the error.

At first I thought I got banned but I'm still able to log in and I have got no email from Kingsisle so therefore it cannot be a ban. I even changed my password multiple times and still get the error. Does anybody else have this error and know how to fix it?
Please help, thanks

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
awesomeNecromancer on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
I was in the bazaar minding my own business trying to get some reagents. Suddenly I lost connection.
I tried logging back in but got a problem saying "invalid username or password" before the character selection screen.
I've tried again and again on multiple computers and still got the same problem. However, my other account works just fine on the same computers. I've tried the troubleshooting like restarting the computer, restarting my router and uninstalling and reinstalling the game but I still get the error.

At first I thought I got banned but I'm still able to log in and I have got no email from Kingsisle so therefore it cannot be a ban. I even changed my password multiple times and still get the error. Does anybody else have this error and know how to fix it?
Please help, thanks
It's just fancy slang that KI uses when they want to say "You lost connection." I get that popup all the time, and whenever I see it, I just log back in.