Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Former Members Available to Post

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 03, 2016
I think this Idea can be great considering it only lets mature people that have bought memberships before being able to post here. I admit I'm doing this so I can post since my member ends tomorrow. it is very hard for me to get a member and I can only get 1 or 2 every year its very saddening you know. I get that wiz Is trying to entice the people to buy membership but they've taken a lot from the non-members. members get 150 inventory and most members are constantly at 100+ Inventory. what if they turn non-member and cant buy another? non-members only have 80 inventory space and- (Oh god I've gotten way too off topic) aanyways please add this for former members please It would be awesome if you could Kingsisle (also please don't be rude in the comments people)

Hope 'Ta Cya in the Spiral!
Kevin DragonFist (Level 120) (Ayy Kevin My Main Man ^^)
Kevin DragonTamer (Level 37) (O_O Oh God.. Oh no.. Kevin! You there?! You there Bro?! Call the Ambulance!)

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
TheLoyalStorm on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
I think this Idea can be great considering it only lets mature people that have bought memberships before being able to post here. I admit I'm doing this so I can post since my member ends tomorrow. it is very hard for me to get a member and I can only get 1 or 2 every year its very saddening you know. I get that wiz Is trying to entice the people to buy membership but they've taken a lot from the non-members. members get 150 inventory and most members are constantly at 100+ Inventory. what if they turn non-member and cant buy another? non-members only have 80 inventory space and- (Oh god I've gotten way too off topic) aanyways please add this for former members please It would be awesome if you could Kingsisle (also please don't be rude in the comments people)

Kevin DragonTamer (Level 37) (O_O Oh God.. Oh no.. Kevin! You there?! You there Bro?! Call the Ambulance!)
I agree that they should allow former members to post here. Either that or people who own a certain amount of zones.

Survivor
May 23, 2013
TheLoyalStorm on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:

Hmm. Could be a great idea

So it's more like a former member's still have their VIP status for a short time.

Hope to see you guys in the spiral!
Jonathan Golden (Level 120)

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Agree whole-heartedly. I enjoy posting here about the game but I only play the game in small bursts of a month every so often because the game gets easily repetitive and it's annoying that I can't post here without membership. It must be especially annoying for Crowns players who play the game and aren't allowed to share ideas or problems here like everyone else.

This is the reason so many of us post to Wizard101 Central, it's for everyone, membership or not.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
This was just posted not that long ago here: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/make-message-boards-for-non-members-also-8ad6a4265ca5a911015cd5aababb488c

I personally am against this idea because already Dworgyn has too much to do/ when I post if I do it at the "wrong time" aka right after Dworgyn approves things. If a bunch of people post stuff my post never shows up on the radar and I don't get a response.

Most recently was on my Rank in PVP post. No charms no fors no againsts no hate comments nothing.... Honestly, part of the reason I chose a year subscription instead of any other way to play Wizard101. If they make it so that it is no longer a member benefit post, I probably will switch back to crowns since I already have up to Caliburn. Maybe they could have multiple pages for Updated topics too. Then it might not be so bad.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Ruthless Anthony on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
Agree whole-heartedly. I enjoy posting here about the game but I only play the game in small bursts of a month every so often because the game gets easily repetitive and it's annoying that I can't post here without membership. It must be especially annoying for Crowns players who play the game and aren't allowed to share ideas or problems here like everyone else.

This is the reason so many of us post to Wizard101 Central, it's for everyone, membership or not.
Crowns players who purchase $10 worth of crowns every 30 days do have the option to post on this site.

I don't agree that "FORMER" members should have the option to post on this site without renewing membership.

The Staff for this site have enough to deal with in regards to members. The "Feedback" forum on Central also gives them additional information when there are problems with the game. I and many others are members of both sites, but personally, I come here more than Central.