Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant purchase crowns??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2015
Hello everyone I hope I am posting in the right area, I cant seem to load up crowns even though all my information is correct. I am using my credit card and I have re-entered the information but still wont work. Someone please help me with this.

Survivor
May 23, 2013
SoulSlayer10101 on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
Hello everyone I hope I am posting in the right area, I cant seem to load up crowns even though all my information is correct. I am using my credit card and I have re-entered the information but still wont work. Someone please help me with this.
Well, I'm nor a payment expert, but there's some points you should know before you want to buy crowns, membership, and bundle.

1. You have to be sure, the credit card information that was given is correct or not.

2. Try to contact your credit card issuer.

3. Maybe your credit card platform is almost or out of limit. This can be your credit card cannot be accessible.

4. Try to contact KI and describe your payment's problem.
Hope to see ya guys in a spiral!
Jonathan Golden (Level 120)

Explorer
Jul 25, 2010
SoulSlayer10101 on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
You may be using a credit card that doesn't work with the website, such as a gift card.
If you want to use that card to buy crowns, you may need to make a purchase via PayPal.

Ian NightHunter - Lvl 78

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
smokey123443 on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
You may be using a credit card that doesn't work with the website, such as a gift card.
If you want to use that card to buy crowns, you may need to make a purchase via PayPal.

Ian NightHunter - Lvl 78
You can use a gift card to make purchases as long as you register it online with an address.

If you are using a gift card follow the instructions for registering it online. If you are using a credit card contact your issuer, sometimes they will hold these transactions as suspicious activity on your account

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Definitely contact Customer Support for more assistance! Sorry to hear of the troubles.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Apr 22, 2015
smokey123443 on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:

Ian NightHunter - Lvl 78
If this was the case then I wouldn't have been able to buy membership or 5$ worth of crowns with it so I am sure the credit card works on this website.