Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gretta Glitch

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 06, 2010
I noticed the other day during the quest Darkkettle's Dark Business, my wizard and Mellori go into her house, and Mellori says "Drat! She's not here!" but the NPC of Gretta is right in front of us.

I did not know if this was a glitch of some sort, because I know Wizard101 can now have NPCs exit the room now, so I wondered if that was possible for Gretta..?

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
The same thing happened to me when I was questing.

It made me laugh out loud though when that happened but still this bug should be fixed because it is one of the best parts of the storyline.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
Also, some people see her and some don't which is weird.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
jester094 on Jul 24, 2017 wrote:
The same thing happened to me when I was questing.

It made me laugh out loud though when that happened but still this bug should be fixed because it is one of the best parts of the storyline.
YES! It is defiantly good to revisit an old location, and yes this needs to be fixed.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Blaze03554 on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
YES! It is defiantly good to revisit an old location, and yes this needs to be fixed.

Yep, glad to know I'm not crazy. I tried posting about this back in April and May.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/gretta-darkkettle-8ad6a42b5b42afab015b5991719d10b8