Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wands, Staffs, Etc.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2016
This has 2 points. First one is the addition of a new, if not already existing, weapon, and possibly reworking basic attack spells.

As for weapons, we have Wands, Staves, Books, Focuses, Swords, Greatswords, Axes, Blade and Shields, Lances, Banners, So on. All these weapons, but why are your bare hands pointless? I wanna be a beast and shoot out blasts of fire from my hands, as an example. I know we cant just stuff jewels into our hands, but how about a Basic School Specific blast that is on our bare hands that scale with our wizard's level. Gauntlets could also be put in, as our wizards roam about without gloves *Fixes Monocle* Like uncultured Savages, I say. High Brow humor aside, Gauntlets and Maybe even just pure shield weapons.

As for Basic attacks. Why not have them replaced with unique spells and effects. it could be like this:
Frozen Grimore
Gives 4....
1 - 3 Pips Ice Storm 150 Damage to all enemies
0 Pip Ice Spike 150 Damage to one target
Maycast...
Blizzard: Auto Casts Ice Storm 150 + 450 Over 3 turns

OR

Reaper Scythe
Gives 5...
X Pip Soul Leech 150 Per Pip Draining damage

Gives 3...
0 Pip Minor Toxin 15 + 400 Damage over 3 turns
Maycast...
Lingering Toxins: Auto casts 3 Minor Toxins

Also lets not leave out low levels and make all possible weapon types avalible for all. Heres an Example for a Novice Level Weapon and a Max Level Weapon

Light Shield
Gives 8
0 Pip Minor Frosts dealing 50 Damage
Gives 1
3 Pip Ice Wall Applying 300 Damage Absorb on yourself

Spiral Defender
Gives 6
0 Pip Frozen Winds Dealing 150 Damage to All enemies
Gives 2
5 Pip Shifting Winds Dealing 150 Damage to All enemies and Gives you an Absorb based on the damage you deal

MayCast...
Freezing Winds: Stuns all enemies for 1 turn and Damages them for 150
(Please Note i did not apply Any other info other then damageing abilities and may casts)

Well thats my Combined idea. Based on this, Id say that this would take about 1 year to program in fully for all weapons, but im no developer. Just a guy that loves this game.