Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Invisible Dungeon Team Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2010
Hello fellow wizards, I come here today to present to you a problem that occurred while I was in a dungeon.

So I and three other wizards were doing Tartarus and we were in the Death Minotaur fight, I died and fled, healed, and ported back into the dungeon, but when I got back to the area where the Death Minotaur was, no one was there, and it looked like a plain new dungeon. Now, this would have been normal, but I waited for a bit, and the quest completed on its own. I messaged one of the team members and they said they just killed it. I continued on, and when we got to the Cerberus fight it happened again. They weren't there, but the quest was completed like they were.
So Basically the Glitch that is happening here (Or at least what I think is happening) Is that the Game is registering my team as there, and completing the quests as they do it, But it thinks they aren't there for me.

If someone can please help me figure out what's going on, I'd really appreciate it. And I'd also like to know if anyone else has had this problem, and how I can fix it.

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
So I had a similar problem myself while repeating Sunken City on my baby myth. My friend Savannah offered to go in with me, so we did. I got into the dungeon with one other person who turned out not to be her. I was pming her and she said she was in the battle where I was. Turns out she was in a different realm. I don't know how she got there but she was ported into another realm. If that happens again, port to your friends and it should update you with the quests. Also, when you die and come back, the best thing is to use dungeon recall and port to them. If an enemy is defeated when you aren't there, it usually does count when you go back in but every once in a while it doesn't. Your team isn't invisible, I don't think. Sorry if that advice was useless the problem wasn't entirely clear to me.
Hope you get back on track

~ Alexis 72