Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some Turns in Battles Make Enemy bars disappear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
Myself and a few others I've come across today have been experiencing a bug where at random turns in a battle the enemy health disappear and we can't cast spells for that turn. AoE spells still work but anything for selecting the enemy doesn't because their health isn't there. The turn starts out fine but then as the timer goes does the health disappears randomly for that turn. The turn it does this on is randomly selected as well. It's happening a lot on Triton Avenue but mostly in Wizard City so far.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
I experienced the same thing. I also couldn't cast blades, shields or heals because I couldn't click on myself or my friend.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
This is still occurring - 3 times in one fight in Twin Giants. It is inexcusable that there has been no response from KI about this. I'm not paying to play a buggy game - if you want to keep receiving my money, tell us what you're doing about this.

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
JeffK627 on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
This is still occurring - 3 times in one fight in Twin Giants. It is inexcusable that there has been no response from KI about this. I'm not paying to play a buggy game - if you want to keep receiving my money, tell us what you're doing about this.
Well, it did happen too me the other day but I thought this only really occured in Wizard City.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009