Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i have a terrible idea!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 25, 2012
what if we made an option in the options menu to show the amulets and rings and athames

ya see whats the point of making the thing in the picture if we don't wear it?!
all i'm saying is it would be a good idea to give the thing you see in the appearance window a purpose!
also I wear my rings kingsman style on the right hand make that an option too.
also you can turn the option off or just show the ring or just show the athame or just show the necklace.

ki I really really really want to see this in the game!!!
cheers

Survivor
Jun 03, 2014
Thats a really good idea!!! I had always wanted to see an amulet around my wizard.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
Yes true. Your atheme should probably be on your hips like some slashy weapons in P101. It would be amazing to be able to see your amulet around you neck. The effects of mastery amulets isnt enough :P

Valdus SpellCaster Level 76

Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
Great idea! Although what about those amulets that are absolutely HUGE and dont even look like amulets? I think the amulet is called wyrms bite charm or something like that but if you look at its picture theres no way thats going around your neck. Maybe if they downsized the bigger amulets... I would love to see this as an update though!

~Natalie lvl 74
~Natalie lvl 35

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I would enjoy that feature, and I'm sure many others would too.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
malvintheworldguy5... on Jul 11, 2017 wrote:
what if we made an option in the options menu to show the amulets and rings and athames

ya see whats the point of making the thing in the picture if we don't wear it?!
all i'm saying is it would be a good idea to give the thing you see in the appearance window a purpose!
also I wear my rings kingsman style on the right hand make that an option too.
also you can turn the option off or just show the ring or just show the athame or just show the necklace.

ki I really really really want to see this in the game!!!
cheers
Lol when I first joined Wiz, I spent around an hour looking at my character trying to find where my athame, amulet, and ring were on him.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
I love this idea!!! I always wondered when I was a noob if they appeared on our avatar. That's a brilliant idea! Yes KI please integrate this!

Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
BrahmShadow on Jul 16, 2017 wrote:
Lol when I first joined Wiz, I spent around an hour looking at my character trying to find where my athame, amulet, and ring were on him.
LOL! Thats funny!