Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Pet?

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Hi I was just wondering if anyone with a good fire pet would be willing to hatch with me? Right now the best thing I have is a coldfire dragon. Here's the traits it can get:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Coldfire_Dragon#axzz4lbX1tQ5m
If anyone would like to help me out I would be very happy. Please let me know. My wizard's name is Autumn Fireheart.. Thank you

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I have a mega Road Hog/Sun Serpent mix with talents manifested in the following order.

Prince Misty (66)
Fire Assailant +26
Fire Dealer 8%
Fuel (May cast 'Fuel' spell)
Sharp Shot 5%
Stun Recalcitrant 9%

*with possible Fairy Friend, Spell Defy, and Critical Striker in its talent pool. There's also a couple of mystery talents that I haven't figured out what they are yet.

Misty has moderately strong stats, (all over 200), but she's a work in progress. The Road Hog comes with two 35% Fuel cards that I've found to be very useful. I can afford a few hatches if you're interested...

Alia Misthaven, 120
Emily Ashcloud, 76 Fire

Survivor
Dec 13, 2015
Hello! If you would want to hatch with me I have an ancient fennec fox with Spell Proof, Spell Defy and Pain Giver. Let me know if you would like to hatch :)

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Freshta on Jul 2, 2017 wrote:
I have a mega Road Hog/Sun Serpent mix with talents manifested in the following order.

Prince Misty (66)
Fire Assailant +26
Fire Dealer 8%
Fuel (May cast 'Fuel' spell)
Sharp Shot 5%
Stun Recalcitrant 9%

*with possible Fairy Friend, Spell Defy, and Critical Striker in its talent pool. There's also a couple of mystery talents that I haven't figured out what they are yet.

Misty has moderately strong stats, (all over 200), but she's a work in progress. The Road Hog comes with two 35% Fuel cards that I've found to be very useful. I can afford a few hatches if you're interested...

Alia Misthaven, 120
Emily Ashcloud, 76 Fire
Oh wow, that would be beyond amazing Thank you so much for your offer. I didn't actually expect someone would spend their gold on my sorry self haha. Anyway,I am free for the rest of this week I think, so what day/time/realm works best for you? I am eastern time zone by the way.
Also, thank you too ISaysRawrr. I felt really guilty to pick and choose so I just went along with the person who replied first
I really appreciate both of you guys' kindness.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Stormgem307 on Jul 3, 2017 wrote:
Oh wow, that would be beyond amazing Thank you so much for your offer. I didn't actually expect someone would spend their gold on my sorry self haha. Anyway,I am free for the rest of this week I think, so what day/time/realm works best for you? I am eastern time zone by the way.
Also, thank you too ISaysRawrr. I felt really guilty to pick and choose so I just went along with the person who replied first
I really appreciate both of you guys' kindness.
No worries on the price - if I get a coldfire dragon out of this hatch I'll consider it an even trade.

I am Pacific coast, but usually get stuck with "dinner" obligations at about 7pm my time (10pm yours). Any time after 8pm my time, I'm free. Also earlier in the afternoon, like 4pm-6pm for me (7pm-9pm for you).

By the time this message posts, it will be Wednesday morning (5th July) and by the time you can respond, it may be that yet another day has gone by. It might be best to arrange a meet-up in the hatchery on Friday night. You can pick the time and the realm you prefer.

(If Friday doesn't work, I'm also free Saturday morning/afternoon and all day Sunday.)

The wizard who has this pet is Emily Ashcloud, level 73. Her pet is Prince Misty.

Alia Misthaven
Emily Ashcloud

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Freshta on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
No worries on the price - if I get a coldfire dragon out of this hatch I'll consider it an even trade.

I am Pacific coast, but usually get stuck with "dinner" obligations at about 7pm my time (10pm yours). Any time after 8pm my time, I'm free. Also earlier in the afternoon, like 4pm-6pm for me (7pm-9pm for you).

By the time this message posts, it will be Wednesday morning (5th July) and by the time you can respond, it may be that yet another day has gone by. It might be best to arrange a meet-up in the hatchery on Friday night. You can pick the time and the realm you prefer.

(If Friday doesn't work, I'm also free Saturday morning/afternoon and all day Sunday.)

The wizard who has this pet is Emily Ashcloud, level 73. Her pet is Prince Misty.

Alia Misthaven
Emily Ashcloud
Alright, then I suppose 12pm (9pm for you) on Friday night would be good for us both. We can meet in the hatchery in the realm Wraith (area 1). I really hope you get a coldfire dragon. Once again my wizard is Autumn Fireheart and she is currently level 53..but I've been taking the time to finally work on her, my lowest and most neglected wizard, so that level may change a bit. My pet's name is Miss Sparky. Thank you so much again.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Stormgem307 on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
Alright, then I suppose 12pm (9pm for you) on Friday night would be good for us both. We can meet in the hatchery in the realm Wraith (area 1). I really hope you get a coldfire dragon. Once again my wizard is Autumn Fireheart and she is currently level 53..but I've been taking the time to finally work on her, my lowest and most neglected wizard, so that level may change a bit. My pet's name is Miss Sparky. Thank you so much again.
We'll be there on Friday night at 9pm Pacific (midnight Eastern). Wraith hatchery. See you then!

Alia Misthaven

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Stormgem307 on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
Ah oops I meant to say 12am my time. Sorry about that typo.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Freshta on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
We'll be there on Friday night at 9pm Pacific (midnight Eastern). Wraith hatchery. See you then!

Alia Misthaven
Yup, see you there!