Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My ideas to make this game better

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
Alright sit down and be prepared to read my ideas guys been on this game since 2011 the content hasn't changed so here are my ideas

1.would be cool to dye wands/ remove the gender only colors and then add some more
wo
2.a poll booth in each world or at least wizard city were the players cabin vote on updates/changes they would like to see happen

3.since the start free players haven't been able to experience this game so my idea now since there are many worlds lets open up krokotopia up until the very first hall. this would also include opening up cyclops lane and firecat alley.

4.maybe add in free membership weekends once every 3 months (would generate new players coming in)

5.make the crown deals etc better they have been the same for years

6.freshen up the holiday events/gear they have been the same for quite sometime as well.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2017
Interesting ideas, but a lot of them involve making the game "cheaper".

• Opening up the rest of Wizard City and some of Krokotopia for free would reduce directly and indirectly reduce revenue for the company. Plus, the people who have paid for these areas (even though they are cheap) with crowns would in turn "lose" what they paid for.
  • Free membership weekends would be iffy. Kingsisle has made it so people can get up to 200 free crowns every day from their trivia tests and videos in game. This feature also doesn't really work out - anyone who wants to play beyond Wizard City will likely have a membership already and wouldn't benefit from this at all while crowns players would have a couple days to go through an area before buying it anyway.
  • The crowns deals are the way they are for a reason. Generally you can buy 60,000 crowns for $60 if you spend when it's on sale, reducing the price to say $50 or $45 wouldn't be beneficial to the company.
  • Dying wands might work for some, but not all. Take the lightning bolt style staves from the Aquila dungeons for example.

I don't mean to sound rude if I do! Just explaining why I think they might not be added, but perhaps they will.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
1. If you were to dye wands, they would have to be specialized, but it definitely could work. I'd also prefer to keep the gender only colors.

2. If something is in test realm, the idea is generally going to go live. If you want to add another idea, there's feedback Friday and KI live.

3. I feel like it would be good to make all of Wizard City free to play so people have a better understanding of the game. There are so many new worlds now that it really wouldn't make a huge impact.

4 and 5. Making things cheaper will probably be worse for the game in the long run.

6. I think they should make some new stuff, but it shouldn't be a priority.