Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trading regents can it be done?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2017
I would like to give some black perils to a friend. Can it be done and if so how?

rick

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Moose3434440 on Jun 30, 2017 wrote:
I would like to give some black perils to a friend. Can it be done and if so how?

rick
Nope.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Unfortunately, we can't trade anything other than treasure cards.

If you want to take a risk, you could both log in very, very late at night and you sell your reagent at the Bazaar. Your friend refreshes the reagent sales page quickly and buys the reagent ASAP. There's a risk that someone else could buy the reagent before your friend could get it.

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009

rick
No, you can not trade to another player. You can sell them at the bazaar and hope your friend is fast enough to get them before someone else, I find this is easiest to do late at night.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009

rick
No. You can't trade reagents with a friend. The only way you can give them is to sell them at the Bazaar and make sure your friend is there when you do. Many who are needing the same reagent will grab them as fast as they show up.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2016
Hello there!

You can't directly give or trade reagents to another player like you can with treasure cards... However, you can use the Bazaar in Olde Town, Wizard City to sell your reagents to other players! You and your friend could meet up in the Bazaar in the same realm and sell your black pearls so they could buy them, but be aware that someone else might try and nab them before your friend can.

Hope this helps!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Sort of, you sell them to the bazaar and he has to buy them. This is best done during non-busy times.

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
What you can do is meet each other at the bazaar and sell your black pearls so your friend can buy them.

But since these are black pearls we are talking about, your friend has to be quick because I've seen about 30 black pearls vanish in less than 3 seconds at the bazaar.

What you can do is whisper to your friend to get ready to buy them. And the millisecond you sell them, tell your friend to buy them quick.

Good luck!

Amber Dreamflower Level 106
Amber Frostflower Level 2

Survivor
Nov 15, 2014
Sadly reagents can't be traded like that

Survivor
Jun 06, 2017
Sorry, but you can't trade reagents like you can treasure cards. There is another way that involves the Bazaar.

If your friend needs black pearls I would suggest farming Pink Dandelions, they can drop Black Pearls along with Blood Moss and Springs. This might be easier, but longer.

If your friend really needs them, you and your friend can take a trip to the Bazaar. While there, you can sell your black pearls, then your friend can go into reagents and potentially find them to buy. It's risky because your friend might not find them in time, other people need these reagents too, and if you sell them at the Bazaar, other players now have access to them. The other risk is not having enough money - for example, selling 1 diamond at the Bazaar gets you 180 gold, but buying that 1 diamond costs 1000. If there aren't a lot of Black Pearls already there you risk not being able to afford them.

That's about it! Good luck regardless!

Gabriel DragonRider 95
Gabriel StormStalker 54