Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So Unfair. :(

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
Maybe this is the wrong place to put this, but anyway.

Have spent nearly over $50 trying to get the Balance Ghulture from the Hoard pack. Got all others, but Balance and Life, double for Ice and Myth.

Is there anything else that can be arranged to allow me to get it, like someone could change one of the Ice or Myth ones to a Balance.

Also, on a side note, not enough Aquila and Khrysalis furniture items. Would love to see more of these.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Sestiva DeathBring... on Jun 28, 2017 wrote:

Have spent nearly over $50 trying to get the Balance Ghulture from the Hoard pack. Got all others, but Balance and Life, double for Ice and Myth.

Is there anything else that can be arranged to allow me to get it, like someone could change one of the Ice or Myth ones to a Balance.

Also, on a side note, not enough Aquila and Khrysalis furniture items. Would love to see more of these.
Unfortunately, no.

On the subject of disappointment from not getting a specific mount from a hoard pack, I have opened over 130,000 crowns worth of Harrowing Nightmare Packs, and I STILL do not have the Nightfall Harrowings :/ I'm saving tons of the 1 day versions in my shared bank just in case Kingsisle ever adds a recipe to craft a perm version lol.

I also totally agree with the Aquila furniture items!!! In my Acropolis, I decided to make a floating Aquilan town, but it does not look very realistic as I used normal castle blocks. If there were Aquilan castle blocks (I'd freak out if KI added these in game) and that one Aquilan tree that is right at the beginning of the Acropolis when you port there, it would make my town look SO much better.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Sestiva DeathBring... on Jun 28, 2017 wrote:

Packs is the absolute worst thing in this game!!!

We all learn this the hard way, it's all a gamble/scam and the worst part is that you keep getting double(s) of useless garbage that loads up your backpack. 400 crowns every time, it just eats a whole in your wallet. - and they know that too!

There is another game that does this, and they offer you "gems" for each double item you get. Once you build up enough gems, you can go into the pack and literally select what you want from the pack, (in exchange for the gem price.) If wizard did that, people would not be so angry. (of course, you would have to rack up a lot of gems too, but still, way better than W101's strategy)

Like I said it's a gamble, and the price is outrageous considering the drop rate... but the best time to gamble is during the pack sale!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Blaze03554 on Jun 30, 2017 wrote:
Packs is the absolute worst thing in this game!!!

We all learn this the hard way, it's all a gamble/scam and the worst part is that you keep getting double(s) of useless garbage that loads up your backpack. 400 crowns every time, it just eats a whole in your wallet. - and they know that too!

There is another game that does this, and they offer you "gems" for each double item you get. Once you build up enough gems, you can go into the pack and literally select what you want from the pack, (in exchange for the gem price.) If wizard did that, people would not be so angry. (of course, you would have to rack up a lot of gems too, but still, way better than W101's strategy)

Like I said it's a gamble, and the price is outrageous considering the drop rate... but the best time to gamble is during the pack sale!

" There is another game that does this, and they offer you "gems" for each double item you get. Once you build up enough gems, you can go into the pack and literally select what you want from the pack, (in exchange for the gem price.) "

I like this idea!

I get a lot of the same items when buying packs. They don't sell for much.

Same thing is true of crown chests. I get duplicates up to 5 at a go, of gear that I have no use for. I do not have that school, and it resells for not many gold, or, there is no place to resell it at all. (Not sure where to resell 'no auction' crown furniture. You can resell 'no auction' gear in the pet shop.)

I keep hoping they will make it so we only get our own school from crown chests and no duplicates. At least not duplicates in the same go.