Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Pet Needed!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Hi everyone! I am looking for a myth pet to hatch with (preferably with triple damage and double resist) Because of the fact you would be hatching with first generation myth beast, i would most likely need multiple hatches, but i would be willing to pay you in packs or some other form of crowns. If you have a myth pet with these qualities, please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
Hey there!

I have a Lil' Medusa pet, which I would say is the best Myth pet in the game, if not, one of the best.

The pet gives a Mythblade card, a stun all enemies card and a powerful medusa card.

My pet has good double myth damage. I will probably be able to get more and better talents once I will continue to train it. I'm available to hatch anytime, except for Monday-Friday before 5:00 PM. I work on those hours.

P.s. I think that it's impossible to get triple damage and double resist on one pet. Not sure though.

Tell me if you're interested!

Catherine UnicornShade
Level 91

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Hello! I would be very interested in hatching with you Lil' Medusa if you would like to hatch with me. If you are willing to hatch, i would love for you to pick a time as i am available whenever. As i said, i will be willing to pay you in some form or another. Please let me know if you will hatch with me. Thank you!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
Ok so how about Sunday, the 9th of July at 5:00 EDT?

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
Lets do Torrence, Area 1.

I'm Catherine UnicornShade
Level 92 Myth
Most likely wearing guardian's armor with elegant hat, blue and yellow

Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
I came at the correct time but I didn't see you. Did we miss eachother?