Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

not geting the level forty eight star spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2016
My friend were telling me about the star spell and how I can get at level forty eight but when I hit level forty eight I wasn't able to get the quest for it.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
happytigers on Jun 25, 2017 wrote:
My friend were telling me about the star spell and how I can get at level forty eight but when I hit level forty eight I wasn't able to get the quest for it.
The lowest level Star spell that I am aware of is "Fortify" and you must be level 50 to train it in Celestia.

The only other way of obtaining any of the Astral spells is by gardening Couch Potatoes until you reach the required level to train them. Conviction is not trainable unless you hold a rank of Sargent in PvP.

Are you certain of what your friends are telling you?

As for any other spells at level 48, there are other quests you have to complete before your professor will let you know you are due a new spell.

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
There is no such thing as a star spell for level 48.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Oh, I'm pretty sure this is my friend. I told him to get the level 84 (not 48) star spells, but he said he could not get the quest from the parrot in the Zocalo.

Well, I'm pretty sure that he meant level 84, not 48. Quite a small mistake but big effect.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
sharkman0101 on Jun 27, 2017 wrote:
Oh, I'm pretty sure this is my friend. I told him to get the level 84 (not 48) star spells, but he said he could not get the quest from the parrot in the Zocalo.

Well, I'm pretty sure that he meant level 84, not 48. Quite a small mistake but big effect.
If this is your friend, he will also need to complete the quest "Across the Universe" and "Third Star on the Left" to get the level 84 star spells.

To access the Sun Obelisk for the level 86 sun spells, the quest "Turn up The Sun" will need to be completed.