Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Pages Quest Event?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2009
Hi there!!

I'm a level 120 fire wizard and I don't think I've ever completed the Lost Pages Quests? I tried going to Harold to talk to him but he doesn't say anything. I believe I have Unicorn's Frolly already and I tried using that to get to The Carpe Diem Society.

Is there any way to see maybe where I left off or if I did complete this quest? I really want to do this event!

Thank you!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
After talking with Harold in the Wizard City library, you'll have to travel the Spiral. The worlds involved are:

Wizard City: Talk to Simeon outside the boys' dormitory. He'll send you to Triton Ave. Mobs are Storm.
Krokotopia: Talk to Sgt Talbot in the Oasis. He'll send you to the Sphinx. Mobs are Ice.
Mooshu: Talk to Xun Zhou in the Jade Palace by the spiral door. She'll send you to the Ancient Burial Grounds. Mobs are Death.
Celestia: Talk to Edith Bently in the base camp. She'll send you to the Floating Lands. Mobs are Life.
Avalon: Talk to Sir Pike del Lago in Caliburn by the spiral door. He'll send you to the High Road. Mobs are Myth.
Azteca: Talk to Pacal Redmark in the Zocallo. He'll send you to the Twin Giants. Mobs are Fire.

Here's a guide that will tell you everything you need to know:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?355952-Lost-and-Found-A-quick-guide-to-the-Lost-Pages-Events

Good luck!
Alia Misthaven