Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make message boards for non-members also

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 30, 2011
I don't think it is fair for non-members not being able to post on here. Yes, I do understand that they Wizard101 needs to make money, but it's not fair if non-members have a question and they can't ask it cause they're not a member. Just my opinion.
-Alia SparkleGrove

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Wizard101 Central offers forums for non-members and they have posters that typically answer game questions much faster.

Survivor
May 09, 2015
Non members cannot post because it is kind of a member perk to post on the message boards. and we can get a bunch of people who just create a account and start to post random things that are against the rules. When KI receives a bunch of posts like this, the posts that actually have something good to say drown in the sea of posts.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Zaun20 on Jun 27, 2017 wrote:
Non members cannot post because it is kind of a member perk to post on the message boards. and we can get a bunch of people who just create a account and start to post random things that are against the rules. When KI receives a bunch of posts like this, the posts that actually have something good to say drown in the sea of posts.
I do understand that but KI doesn't look at Wizard101 central that much and I don't think it's fair for non-members.
-Alia SparkleGrove

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
You can post if you're a non-member if you've bought crowns ( from KI or a Game Card ) for a limited time, this is the method I use for posting.
But what would be the result if KI opened the message boards without any restrictions? You can bet a mass of posts would flood in, each one needing to be read & pass through moderation. No one has that amount of time.
It would be unfair ( & overwhelming ) to the moderators of this message board.