Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2014
I thought I'd share my ideas for a possible new world. I wouldn't like to see it as part of a major story arc (though, just to see it in the first place would be amazing), it could just be a fun side-world.

The whole theme of the world is fairy-tales. I haven't been able to come up with a good name for it yet but, basically, the main quest line would see you travelling through this fantasy-like setting (think Avalon but a bit more mystical), reliving iconic moments from some of the most well-known fables.

For example, one of the main areas could be called something like the Greenwood (I'm not very inventive when it comes to names) and you have to complete quests for Little Red Riding Hood to help her get to her Grandma's cottage. The last boss you face off against being the Big Bad Wolf.

Or you could climb a giant beanstalk to get to the cloud palace at the top and help Jack steal the Giant's treasure. Climbing the beanstalk could actually be a dungeon, you have to progress up and face off against a different group of enemies on each giant leaf (kind of like a Big Ben style dungeon). There would be a teleporter in the palace at the top so you can easily get up and down without repeating the dungeon.

I've had some ideas for bosses too:

My favourite idea is having the player fight a boss named Mirror Mirror or Magic Mirror (something like that) from Snow White. On the first round of combat, the mirror could cast a spell that summons another enemy called 'Mirror Image', which is literally an identical copy of the player: same gear, same stats, same deck e.t.c. I think this would be amazing and add some much-needed difficulty to the game.

Another fun/silly boss that would add some humour could be the Pea from the Princess and the Pea. You have to defeat it so she can get to sleep or something stupid like that.

I haven't had too many ideas about why we would be sent to this world in the first place i.e. the main story arc of the world. Maybe the fables could be becoming corrupted one by one by some dark force and you have to travel around defeating corrupted fairy-tale heroes. I also thought you could actually get to the world by a magic teleporting book in the Commons library instead of the Spiral Door (just sticking to the theme of fairy tales).

Anyway, that's my idea for a world I'd like to see implemented into the game.

If you have any feedback or ideas to add please post them!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I'd like to see a world filled with Shadow Creatures using spells we never heard of. That would be a perfect opportunity put Shadow Magic to the test. We haven't begun to explore Darkmoor. What if there's a lot more than just the Castle?