Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Dungeon For aquila

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2014
In My Opinion, It Is about Time they add a New dungeon For aquila!
Do you know that area in aquila, Where the Big Dragon Is? Its Right by Mount Olympus.

you know That Door that is there?
Well, I believe, Once the Game is updated, and empyrea comes out, If they Raise the Max level to 130, They Need to Make that area a Dungeon!

After Mount Olympus, Aquila, and Tartarus, Not Very Many people go there anymore unless they want to farm for new Characters, Gear, or just to Help people, or waste time.

and I think That all Of that is Boring, and they need to make a New dungeon.

My thought Is that is could be a type of dungeon, behind that door, is a little town like Wysteria, but Someone Evil has Ransacked the town, and you have to Figure out who did it.

the Dungeon will have 4 Bosses, One , one , One , and One
In Order, The Final Boss Will be a shadow Boss, I was Thinking the Final Boss Could Be some Sort of Dragon Also, But, Aquila is the World of the Gods, So I was thinking, the FInal Boss could be........
Artemis, Or Apollo!

Apollo Is the God of Light, Prophecy, Philosophy, Inspiration, poetry, Music, Art, Medicine, and healing. But it Would be a Dark Version of him, along with Artemis.

Artemis is the Goddess of the Hunt, Virginity, Archery, The Moon, and All Animals.

But those are my thoughts.
What Do you Think is Or should be Behind those Doors In aquila?

Karic

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
I love your idea but I have a idea more intertwined with greek mythology here it is: the dungeon is a test of power there are five bosses the first three are then and then you go up the path and fight kronos the god of death which is and he summons a stronger Cerberus finally,the final boss is the 1000 snake headed dragon guarding the golden apple tree take the apple and the dungeon is over.
this is my idea ty

Survivor
Aug 31, 2012
I really want that area to be a dungeon, but a bit different. The Darkmoor gear, Exalted Rattlebones, and Exalted Krokopatra have been the best far too long, and I think that should be changed. I think that should be the Elysian Fields and something is corrupting it. You have to stop the corruption and bring the Elysian Fields back to their proper state. Sure it's not really in Greek Mythology but at least it has to do with it.

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
KARICTHEDEATHWIZ on Jun 15, 2017 wrote:
Do you know that area in aquila, Where the Big Dragon Is? Its Right by Mount Olympus.

Well, I believe, Once the Game is updated, and empyrea comes out, If they Raise the Max level to 130, They Need to Make that area a Dungeon!

After Mount Olympus, Aquila, and Tartarus, Not Very Many people go there anymore unless they want to farm for new Characters, Gear, or just to Help people, or waste time.

My thought Is that is could be a type of dungeon, behind that door, is a little town like Wysteria, but Someone Evil has Ransacked the town, and you have to Figure out who did it.

In Order, The Final Boss Will be a shadow Boss, I was Thinking the Final Boss Could Be some Sort of Dragon Also, But, Aquila is the World of the Gods, So I was thinking, the FInal Boss could be........
Artemis, Or Apollo!

Apollo Is the God of Light, Prophecy, Philosophy, Inspiration, poetry, Music, Art, Medicine, and healing. But it Would be a Dark Version of him, along with Artemis.

Artemis is the Goddess of the Hunt, Virginity, Archery, The Moon, and All Animals.

Karic
Well Actually, Apollo Has already been Implemented as the First boss In Mount Olympus. But it would be Cool to fight a Good Greek God turned Evil then It would Leave on a Cliffhanger quest And You'd have to go to Somewhere in Aquila to fight the person who Corrupted it all. Maybe Apollo could be Death Since he's Life in Mount Olympus and Death is the opposite of Life.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
KARICTHEDEATHWIZ on Jun 15, 2017 wrote:

Artemis, Or Apollo!

Karic
Aquila is my favorite world in Pirate, and I would love to see there be an expansion to it in Wizard. I'm really hoping that the Ladon gate will be turned into a dungeon for level 120/130 people eventually.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
samuel032907 on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
I love your idea but I have a idea more intertwined with greek mythology here it is: the dungeon is a test of power there are five bosses the first three are then and then you go up the path and fight kronos the god of death which is and he summons a stronger Cerberus finally,the final boss is the 1000 snake headed dragon guarding the golden apple tree take the apple and the dungeon is over.
this is my idea ty
Why three Life bosses?

Steven Ghoststalker

(despises Life bosses)

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
samuel032907 on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
this is my idea ty
Cronos is already in the game, in Tartarus (secret boss), and hes the god of Time, not god of death, that's Hades' job :)