Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible game bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2017
I am currently questing in Dragonspyre, and following the main questline right now my task right now is to summon a red crystal in the plaza of conquests. My problem is that when I approach the summoner, nothing happens. My friend Wolf is experiencing the same problem. We've tried everything we could, but there is no boss waiting directly in front of either crystal summoner when I feel like there should be. I know it sounds kind of confusing, but if you are an experienced player you probably know what I'm talking about. I would really appreciate if someone could help me.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
There is a bug that makes the "X" screen not pop up sometimes. What you can do is port home and then return; briefly log out and then log back in; or port to the Basilica and then return. Leaving the area in some way seems to reset whatever it is so that you can interact with the item once again.

If it ever happens while you're in a dungeon, just port home and then use the dungeon recall to go right back. Almost always, the problem will be fixed and you'll be able to continue talking or interacting.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
I've tried to do that multiple times but it doesn't seem to work. I haven't found this bug to occur anywhere else but at the crystal. Is there any other way it could be fixed?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
gabbyeden13 on Jun 12, 2017 wrote:
I am currently questing in Dragonspyre, and following the main questline right now my task right now is to summon a red crystal in the plaza of conquests. My problem is that when I approach the summoner, nothing happens. My friend Wolf is experiencing the same problem. We've tried everything we could, but there is no boss waiting directly in front of either crystal summoner when I feel like there should be. I know it sounds kind of confusing, but if you are an experienced player you probably know what I'm talking about. I would really appreciate if someone could help me.
Have you and your friend both completed the quest "Trapper Keeper"? From another post I just replied to, I suspect you are attempting to summon the "Sea Lord". The quest I just mentioned has to be completed before you can activate it.

Be sure you have talked to Laszlo Starblade and followed all his instructions.